[0.22] Universe Replacer v4.0

Tingle

I dont know about you guys, but when I stick bunch of textures there, my FPS drops to 15 from like 60 :D

That happens to me too. Even without any textures installed my fps drops down from 40 to about 20 fps.

And with the unity struggles with ships with more than 70 parts, I guess this mod is nice looking for video or screenshot making but not for actual playing, since it's decreasing your gameplay experience even more.

Tingle, does removing your Mun re-texture after installing it remove some of the craters? I recently deleted the Mun file in your re-texture folder, after having it installed for a few days already, and something about the "normal" Mun just doesn't seem right... it seems like there are a lot less craters.

Where can i download this texture from?I tryed the whole day to find a link or atleast find the name.

You won't find the name because it's not from an official pack, it's a modified version of Rareden's skybox with a pretty rainbow nebula that I made. I asked Rareden awhile ago, and he said I could share it, so here's a link:

http://www./download/kh23y2x5t70gvud/Sapphire%27s+Rainbow+Nebula.zip

Tingle, does removing your Mun re-texture after installing it remove some of the craters? I recently deleted the Mun file in your re-texture folder, after having it installed for a few days already, and something about the "normal" Mun just doesn't seem right... it seems like there are a lot less craters.

My mun is sharper and displays ALL craters because the texture is generated by scanning the mun's surface - so it doesn't get any more precise than mine.

Could someone please post tingles HD textures in .rar format. His filetype is impossible.

Well I have to split the archive into max 200mb parts because I don't have a mediafire premium account. And 7zip splits them into 001, 002 etc parts. If you are familiar with split archives and know which ones work, tell me what kind.

Ok, changed all file types to .rar/.rar.part - both Universe Replacer and my Celestial Bodies Revamped pack. Hope this makes everyone happy now.

(zip is an unacceptable format for splitting archives so no more whining)

Hi there i am new to ksp and new to this forum, I have been watching vids on YouTube IE Scott Manley, I followed a link to this page about replacing textures so i went on a site and downloaded Tingle celestial bodies revamped hd and i have no clue how to install them, I went to the texture files and installed the universe re placer ok but when i came to installing the textures them self's i found out there were the same files in each download part 1 and part 2, Can any one help a Noob !!!!! Cheers. :)

Anyway thanks for the input lads and lasses.

gettin real tired of this ****, mediafire is telling me to upgrade because it doesn't like me using split archives.

7tIGaNO.jpg

But I was just capable of downloading both the part1 and part2 and extract them just fine with winrar, right-clicking part1 and extract to/here

Dropbox will dump people for excessive usage. I'd be leery of using it for something like this. Great for one-off transfers or among small groups, but anything really public is asking to have your account locked for a few days.

Wait, Mediafire doesn't allow encrypted archives? That's plain obscene! Most mainstream file sharing sites reserve the right to access your files (read the fine print!), but to disallow encryption in addition to that..