[0.22] Universe Replacer v4.0

Tingle

I installed this a while ago, when I build large rockets my frame rate went down to 5fps and i started getting bugs like not able to save or exit game, I never suspected this mod to be the culprit but to my surprise after removing it my frame rate has shot up to 40fps and no more bugs. Ive spent weeks trying to fix these bugs and frame rate problems, I dont get how it can cause so many problems but it does, game now runs like a dream without it.

I installed this a while ago, when I build large rockets my frame rate went down to 5fps and i started getting bugs like not able to save or exit game, I never suspected this mod to be the culprit but to my surprise after removing it my frame rate has shot up to 40fps and no more bugs. Ive spent weeks trying to fix these bugs and frame rate problems, I dont get how it can cause so many problems but it does, game now runs like a dream without it.

You might take notice of the version compatibility number in the actual topic. UR hasn't really kept up, and has been superceded by Texture Replacer now.