[0.22] Universe Replacer v4.0

Tingle

Would it be possible to create a night texture that only displays on the dark side of Kerbin?

No, the texture display at any time of the day, making it imposible to make a night texture for night time.

Looks amazing. Can't get them on your dropbox though. Saw your edit about uploading elsewhere too. Thought about putting them up on the Space Port as well?

I will upload each planet separately and everyone can choose ;-)

I would guess so..

Anyhow, I tried now all latest packs.. and gotta say, spacex34's is the most bad-ass one ;p

What's this with matte textures? And did anyone look into the kerbin2.png ? I feel like planet appearance could still be improved by adapting the specular/bump-map (assuming that is bump-map)

Ps.: The mun already has a very good planet texture imo. If we talk about textures in need of HD, Minmus ground-tile textures..... and Mun ground-tile textures.

Pps.: Ok, nearly overlooked that (needs first post mention)

AncientGammoner Matte 8k cloud version is by far the best visual effect so far (imo)

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/showthread.php/44135-0-21-x-Universe-Replacer-v3-0?p=581825&viewfull=1#post581825

Edited by eRe4s3r

I would guess so..

Anyhow, I tried now all latest packs.. and gotta say, spacex34's is the most bad-ass one ;p

What's this with matte textures? And did anyone look into the kerbin2.png ? I feel like planet appearance could still be improved by adapting the specular/bump-map (assuming that is bump-map)

Ps.: The mun already has a very good planet texture imo. If we talk about textures in need of HD, Minmus ground-tile textures..... and Mun ground-tile textures.

That's a really good question, I think I should put a texture and name it Kerbin2 and see wha will happened

I would guess so..

That's a really good question, I think I should put a texture and name it Kerbin2 and see wha will happened

Edit: Well, Kerbin2 did nothing...