Store Opening E-mail (Login Info)

aLeXmOrA

Ah same here....tried to get a e-mail with a link to change/remind my password but...yeah no email...nothing.

Guys something is broken..

Hopefully someone can help me. (and the others :P)

Haven´t got an e-mail yet!! Have alos remind it on saturday the 24th. I write also to the support and to the store but nothing happens. That´s really frustarting!

I hope i can download 0.14.3 soon :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'(

Isn\'t this fantastic. my mail service Sbcglobal.net, has had (Example@kerbalspaceprorgam.com) emails blocked as spam.

I would love to switch my email on the store to my gmail address, BUT I CAN\'T. Because I can\'t change my password to enter the store, and if I do, IT SENDS IT TO ([email protected]) MY MAIN ADDRESS. WHICH BLOCKS THE EMAIL.

FML. I\'m sorry I\'ve been waiting most of the week and i haven\'t heard back yet. I sent an email to support and even messaged Alex about on the forums.

/a little ticked, but still hopeful.

Alex has been snowed under with server problems and support emails and PMs, but he is working through them as fast as he can and will get to everybody eventually.

If you find you have a problem with your ISP blocking emails then it might be worth asking Alex to PM you rather than email you, and keep an eye out for the answer.

If you find you have a problem with your ISP blocking emails then it might be worth asking Alex to PM you rather than email you, and keep an eye out for the answer.

I read their FAQ on not getting emails from them.

I PM\'ed him yesterday and emailed Support, I asked in both of them (and included and alt Email they could send info to) to pm me on the forums.

I covered it all, I\'m just playing with my patience now... [lalala]