The Modded Craft Repository [v0.23]

Hello all!

Due to the old thread being outdated, I got the permission to set a new one up, so here's the modded craft repository for version 0.22!

Crafts that have been made in previous versions will have a (version number) in italic next to all the links. If there's no number, it means it has been made in the current version.

If you have any craft/build/anything else you want to show off, feel free to post it below, I'll link it up here. You can post images and a download link to the craft or persistence file if you wish to. Don't forget to list all the mods used in the craft, it helps people out a lot if they want to use it. If there's anything you would like to add, like a new category or some more information to this post, feel free to message me.

Categories:

Launchers:

Hercules K3 - Download (0.21)

Minuteman light lifter - Download | Imgur gallery

Orbiters:

Cargo shuttle - Download | Imgur gallery (0.22)

Crew shuttle - Download | Imgur gallery (0.22)

Airplanes:

FA-37 Talon - Download (0.21)

Lightning Mk 2 - Download (0.21)

Mosquito - Download | Imgur gallery (0.21)

U-2 Reconnaisance Aircraft - Download (0.21)

U-2SR - Download (0.21)

F-14 Tomcat v2.0 - Download | Imgur album (0.21)

Cobra Atmospheric drop ship - Download | Imgur album (0.21)

Explorer One - Download | Imgur album

VL-330B - Download (0.22)

Small fighter jet - Download

Spaceplanes (SSTOs):

D0001 Basking Shark - Download | Imgur gallery (0.21)

Heavy SSTO pack - Download: 1 | 2 | 3 (0.21)

I.S.A.A.C. SSST - Download (0.22)

Cargo Shuttle Deliverance - Download | Imgur gallery (0.22)

VL-310B - Download (0.22)

VL-320B - Download (0.22)

Rovers:

BRY-IA - Download (right click, save link as) (0.22)

UPC-4 Personnel Carrier - Download (0.22)

Space Stations:

Single launch refuelling station - Download

Landers:

No craft yet.

Probes:

Long range mapping probe v2.0 - Download | Imgur gallery (0.21)

SSL Bot Pack II - Download (0.21)

Interplanetary crafts:

Kvasir LRMP Mk II - Download (0.21)

Mars 1 Spaceship - Download (0.22)

Bases:

No craft yet.

Replicas:

ISS and MIR - Download (0.21)

Soyuz R-7 - Download (0.21)

Proton B - Download (0.21)

Saturn V - Download | Imgur album (0.21)

Miscellaneous:

Tracked Crane - Download (right click, save link as) (0.22)

Tip: Instead of cluttering up a bunch of images, you can embed imgur albums using the [NOPARSE][imgUR][/imgUR][/NOPARSE] tags around the Imgur album code (e.g. [NOPARSE]http://imgur.com/a/[/NOPARSE]rJHXF#0)

Link to the old modded repository[

Edited by stupid_chris

Oh oh oh~! :D I have a modded ISS and MIR :)

aYr1shJ.png

zpebz0n.png

EDIT:

I'll be adding the modules guys, but please bear with me since my save file got corrupted in the shift from 20.2 to 21.1 So for the time being, I'll re-make them and upload the crafts once they're successfully launched, alright? :D

QUITE IMPORTANT:Mods used: KOSMOS Space Station Parts Pack (Really great, love this to death. :D), Procedural Fairings. (I suck at making my own so. . . yeah. ;.;), Ioncross life support system (I hope you don't mind a small layer of realism :)), KW Rocketry (A bit more rocket parts to use, and the bonus soyuz here uses a few parts), Kerbal Crew Manifest. This is quite mandatory for you to conduct crew transfers between KOSMOS parts.

ALBUM COMING IN A FEW MINUTES~!

MIR Modules:

DOS7 Module (MIR Station core)

Kvant-1 Module (w/ functioning RCS block)

Kvant-2 Module (EVA-able)

Kristall Module (SSTO Docking-capable, with APAS-69 or conventional docking port)

Spektr Module (Habitation and life support module)

Priroda Module (Satellite included, warranty void if used in space)

Kristall Module extension (w/ Soyuz-TMA manned crew vehicle)

Download link: http://www./download/kpijb8cihyg5boq/Ships.rar

Edited by intidragon
Finalized the post.

I forgot. . . I'll be adding my replica lifters too. . . but they'll take a while re-making them. But for now. . . here's what I've made before. Just slip these into your subassembly files, I'll be putting the other lifters here too.

HY4gaOQ.png

Soyuz R-7 Rocket Lifting System (Soyuz-TMA Module not included, but arriving soon) = http://www./download/3u4cjxh0jd0fd6p/Soyuz_R-7.craft

This one you'll really like, since it's completely made with stock parts, with a reusable orbital stage. . . if you have enough fuel to de-orbit it though. :(

Edited by intidragon
Forgot the picture, sorry

Here is my long range mapping probe. It maps kethane deposits and altitude with kethane mod and mapsat. It has mechjeb 2 also but the rest of the craft is stock.

As you will see it has much Dv for orbital maneuvers and getting to the hard to reach planets like Moho.

Javascript is disabled. View full album

http://www./view/nczdutd35x8bdra/Long_range_Mapping_Probe_(UNMANNED).craft

Hey er'body. :D After a lotta tweaking. . . I'm proud to present to you. . . the replica Proton-B(Bolshoy) Unmanned rocket lifter. If you want to get something into orbit that you feel is a bit too risky to be manned or if Jeb and the boys are still pickin' their noses in the astronaut complex. . . use THIS baybeh instead. :D Stable enough (with enough maneuvering if it wobbles too much ^^;), looks cool(?) enough, and most definitely powerful enough to bring space station modules/interplanetary ship sections to LKO. Enjoy. :)

Mods Used: KWRocketry, Procedural Fairings

(Final stage is located inside the fairing, feel free to remove it or relocate it. It can also get to a 400,000m orbit entirely on the first stage with no payload, but using Modular Fuels too)

Action Group 2: = Locks thrust vectoring on 3 of 6 first stage boosters.

NOTE: This was also used in the construction of the MIR Space Station Complex that's in this thread.

e7xJlQch.png

ezdKSgCh.png

http://www./download/pgu20nalrkwgwdc/Proton-B_Rocket.craft

Edited by intidragon
Additional information added

Alright I'm gonna create a replica category, seems like some things would fit better there. And also, giving a name to your craft and not just stating out what it does will be much more useful once the amount of crafts start piling up, else everyone will be confused to what is what.

Alright I'm gonna create a replica category, seems like some things would fit better there. And also, giving a name to your craft and not just stating out what it does will be much more useful once the amount of crafts start piling up, else everyone will be confused to what is what.

Sorry about that last post. . . I just finished making it was hurrying a bit too much to go to sleep. I forgot to add more info when I woke up again. Thanks for the reminder sir. And sorry if I'm making the thread more complex. . . ;.;

Sorry about that last post. . . I just finished making it was hurrying a bit too much to go to sleep. I forgot to add more info when I woke up again. Thanks for the reminder sir. And sorry if I'm making the thread more complex. . . ;.;

Bah don't worry, it's more for when there'll start to get a ton of crafts that this will start being a problem.

Presenting the D001 Basking Shark, a SSTO Spaceplane which can lift cargoes of 40T to LKO!

Made with B9 Aerospace Pack, flown under Ferram Aerospace Research, no clue how she flies with stock aerodynamics!

Download: http://www./download/3tsckmoxttnt511/D001_Basking_Shark_Fuel_Config.craft

Javascript is disabled. View full album

My favorite image, reentry/sunrise/solar-eclipse:

lonAxs7l.png

I'm shamelessly copying most of my post over from in the old modded repository, but I've tested the planes and they still fly pretty much as before (if not a little better with the new ASAS, though it can be worth switching the reaction wheels off at times as they drain charge a bit faster than the RTGs can top it up):

A pair of SSTOs - there's plenty of info in this gallery. Please note that the lighter craft is a rather tweaked version (the main wings are original) of the cargo shuttle bundled with the B9 pack - in addition to the aesthetic changes, I reckon it performs a bit better.

Mods used:

B9

MechJeb 2.0.x

Modular Multiwheels

Taverius' Pack

RLA Stockalike

Navlights

Heavy SSTO craft file

Light SSTO craft file

Super Heavy SSTO craft file

piOmTCj.jpg

Since the those screenshots were taken, I've added infodrives to the craft that don't have them, which should make them easier to learn to fly. I've also up-engined the superheavy, and slightly tweaked its wings as it was tending to pitch down with large loads onboard.

I've done further tests on load capacities, so here are some guides for payload sizes:

Light: 2 tonnes

Heavy: 6 tonnes

Super Heavy: 12-14 tonnes

Here is my first ever submission on the site.

I've been lurking for a while now and figured I might as well start being a part of the community.

This is an Apollo type replica not to a tee but very similar. It is called the Hercules K3.

It's a 3 stage Munar Rocket capable of getting you to the mun and back. It can land and then has an ascent stage to meet back with the command module orbiting the mun. It might have enough juice to get you to Minimus and back but I haven't attempted to yet. If there is interest in the craft I also have a nearly identical version but instead of a manned lander it has a larger two person rover on the bottom landing section. It needs a seperate flight to get the rover to the mun. Using the fairings I was unable to make the craft wider and still retain the closed look.

After getting into a stable orbit around kerbin you can;

(Action Keys needed for successful flight)

1. Use this to decouple the command module from the nose

2. This will remove the decoupler from the engine of the command module

3. Use this after performing a 180 degree yaw or pitch maneuver and docking with the lander this key will decouple the lander and command module unit from stage 2

4. Toggles floods on the lander

5. Toggles landing legs on lander

6. Toggles ladder on lander

7. Is used to engage the ascent stage this will detach the mk2 command canister from the lander and is used to dock with the command module. It will fire the boosters activate the engine and most importantly decouple.

8. Is for the Command Module solar panels

9. Is for lander solar panels

0. This is important sort of it disables the command and landers RCS thrusters so when moving stage 2 around it is more realistic looking.

Stage 2 is reusable and is able to be deorbited and brought down safely with parachutes. It has a remote unit onboard and power. Also enough fuel for the manuever.

Mods used

KW rocketry

Nova Punch

Bobcat ind

Mechjeb

Crew Manifest

Those are all that are needed to use the craft.

Some quick notes, SAS is not advised to be on during the ascent it seems to want to wobble the craft, it wont destroy it but it is bothersome. Just leave it off the rocket isn't hard to control. It also seems to want to yaw to the left after take off only slightly, a tap or two on the D key should set you vertical. This Rocket is not the most efficient and is high in parts. If you are on a low spec PC I would advise against it. It is also not a beginner craft and needs docking skills. Although both command and lander have mechjeb so if you had to you could do it all automatically. Thanks.

Craft File Below

http://www./?y0tuwyxmc1pp5tp

ibe1iFa9CWvE77.jpg

ikp407gi5dUxS.jpg

i8iDC6MCej86m.jpg

iF00HXyFFl3xk.jpg

Well, I am the owner of the "outdated" thread and even though I checked to receive email notifications for new craft submissions, I wasn't and I still haven't. I would recommend you fix your thread title to The New Modded Craft Repository and add an description of each category of the craft. I should atleast been notified that my thread was being taken down.