What would you do if you crash landed on kerbin and you are from a NASA mission?

Alex_Leonardo

What would you do if you crash landed on kerbin?

I give full credit to Apollo1391 for Inspiring me to make this thread.

(How I was inspired: I read his thread.)

If I did I bet the first think the kerbals would say is: We're all expert at what you just did.:cool:

if I landed on kerbin I would probably cover myself in grass and try to blend in and act like them until I get rescued and then reveal I was an alien when I am about to leave. I think it would actually be pretty cool living among the kerbals! :)

I would do the random win dance

and then I would try to communicate with the kerbals and invent the parachute for them then I would get in orbit and try to forge an alliance,

and then take over earth

Hope that I have an English-Spanish translator on board, along with a voice recorder with a reverse function, to communicate.

After that, teach the Kerbals about the Sol System, and how similar it is to the Kerbol system.

Then send Mission Control pictures of the Kerbals, and hope I'm not a test subject in one of their ships.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.