Crew Manifest mod

I've downloaded the crew manifest mod but am having trouble installing it as the installation instructions seem a bit vague to me, can anyone please let me know the correct locations to place each part of the mod file so it works.

Thanks.

Edited by petrichorAM

It should just be a matter of extracting the GameData folder and then copying it into the GameData folder in your KSP directory. Changing the names of any of the folders seems to make it not work, so make sure you just copy and paste.

In that case, move that GameData folder to your top-level KSP directory (essentially copying the contents of its GameData folder over to yours).

If you do thios properly, you should see a folder in your GameData folder called "Crew Manifest". If you do it as Tex advised, it still won't work.

Thanks, I seriously had a brain fart on that one! The instructions on SpacePort said to move each sub folder which is what confused me.

Edit: Tex it does have the GameData folder, it's inside the folder you mentioned.

I stand corrected. You are absolutely right. Apparently I didn't bother to look any deeper inside the .zip

The way HeadHunter explains it is the correct way. Apologies if I made things less clear.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.