KSP Store is now available!

aLeXmOrA

Yes i do understand that the game is early in development but i would enjoy sometime in the future for it to be up there. Also games in beta are able to be added to steam according to the FAQ. Also desura is a great option although i am unsure if you can use gift codes on it (In order to allow all people who bought it off this website to be able to register it on there).

0.12 is a long, long way from beta. It\'s just too soon for anything but a 'would be nice in the indeterminate future' type of a conversation.

When they lock down your bank account with the rent money in it for six months and won\'t call back, it\'s a pretty big deal.

Edit: Oh, that was in this thread? How stupid. Well, I\'d been meaning to say here - you guys have users\' passwords properly 'salted' right? You are or will be responsible for part of your customers\' data safety...

I have an absolutely fantastic idea.

Before this goes the way of the old development thread with imperial and metric... (you know who you are)

CREATE A THREAD ABOUT YOUR PAYPAL RANTS!

seriously do it

I\'ve only had one problem with PayPal in my entire life of using it, one that was quickly resolved with a mere phonecall, I don\'t get what the big deal is.

I don\'t trust PayPal.

I have an absolutely fantastic idea.

Before this goes the way of the old development thread with imperial and metric... (you know who you are)

CREATE A THREAD ABOUT YOUR PAYPAL RANTS!

seriously do it

I\'m not ranting about PayPal, I\'m requesting that alternative forms of payment be added so that I can support the development of this game. I have my reasons for not trusting PayPal, and I don\'t give a sh*t if you don\'t share those same reasons.

At the very least, we can both agree that these developers deserve my money.

I\'m not ranting about PayPal, I\'m requesting that alternative forms of payment be added so that I can support the development of this game. I have my reasons for not trusting PayPal, and I don\'t give a sh*t if you don\'t share those same reasons.

At the very least, we can both agree that these developers deserve my money.

lol I wasn\'t directing my argument specifically at you

Gosh I\'m sorry. Second time that\'s happened to me.

*sigh* OK, everyone hates PayPal...

Why not go get a Visa Gift Card and use the one time transaction service PayPal offers. No need for an account, no need to put in your CC info. Nothing stored... NO EXCUSES!

Why not go get a Visa Gift Card and use the one time transaction service PayPal offers. No need for an account, no need to put in your CC info. Nothing stored... NO EXCUSES!

They have that? That changes everything!

*shrug* never had a problem with paypal myself. Then again, I use it sparingly and tend to remove my credit card info when not in use. I sleep a tad better that way :)

That being said, having more options at the store, like major credit card brands such as Amex, Visa, and Mastercard would probably bring in more money. I\'m guessing it\'s not all that simple or the devs would have done it already, though.

I don\'t want to support paypal\'s business practices.

Your paypal system is really crap. Do you really think that anyone would put in their paypal passwords into your store so that we can use it? Unless I\'m missing something here, that is.

We don\'t keep your Paypal information in our Store. All the data you write of your payment card, etc it\'s kept on Paypal. We don\'t manage any of that information. The only thing we keep is your profile information.

Cheers.

Will we be able to pay via MasterCard in the future? Please consider this, thanks.

You can pay with MasterCard. You don\'t need to have a Paypal account to pre-order the game. When you checkout form KSP Store and enter Paypal page, there is the option to pay with Paypal account or a credit card (separately from Paypal).

Cheers