Take on Mars

Deaf3279

Would anybody be interested in this game that does not already have it? I have an extra key that I am willing to give away. :)

I recently sponsored a giveaway over at Armaholic.com and I kinda went crazy buying games to giveaway. I'm also an active forum member at the forums of Bohemia Interactive.

First one to post will receive the Steam code via PM.

Would anybody be interested in this game that does not already have it? I have an extra key that I am willing to give away. :)

I recently sponsored a giveaway over at Armaholic.com and I kinda went crazy buying games to giveaway. I'm also an active forum member at the forums of Bohemia Interactive.

First one to post will receive the Steam code via PM.

Sent you a PM, I've been waiting for this absolotley ages, but I chose space engineers over this... and I want it even more :(

I am not too sure about this one. It looks absolutely marvelous in comparison to KSP and kind of makes me sad that does not look better. The gameplay seems very limited though. Without some true freedom when it comes to building, planning and controls this game will not be for me.

• 1 year later...

Almost two years, I know, but the game still exists and aims for a final release in November, Dezember rather.

I got it on one of the last sales, but only recently discovered the "survival mode" that differs completely from the "babysit probes" part of the game.

So, anyone else still/also playing? :)

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.