Past,Present,Paradox

isaac armstrong

............Part 1 ............

Parts of the time portal started to break up Jeb was holding on to the antimatter container as his only hope for survival Bill and Bob were gone the time portal was breaking apart into different time paradoxes the air was thin his space suit couldn't handle the pressure the only thing Jeb thought before he blacked out was "how the heck did i get here again"

4 DAYS EARLIER

Jeb was enjoying his day on the beach it was a nice summer day and his life couldn't get any better after being the first man on the mun everyone loved him he wondered when there was a time when nobody did like him.

10 YEARS EARLIER

Jeb was nothing but a water boy for his local football team he had no friends no girlfriend no car no popularity everyone actually called him "jerbaldiah kerman" you might wonder "how in the world did this guy get popular or even make it to the kerbal space program?"

TO BE CONTINUED

so guys how did you like this first part of my story

sorry if it was short ill make a longer part next time

please leave a comment if you liked my story and say

if i should do better "stay explodey"

............Part 1 ............

Parts of the time portal started to break up. Jeb was holding on to the antimatter container as his only hope for survival. Bill and Bob were gone, the time portal was breaking apart into different time paradoxes, the air was thin and his space suit couldn't handle the pressure. The only thing Jeb thought before he blacked out was "How the heck did i get here again?"

4 DAYS EARLIER

Jeb was enjoying his day on the beach. It was a nice summer day and his life couldn't get any better, after being the first man on the Mun. Everyone loved him. He wondered when there was a time when nobody liked him.

10 YEARS EARLIER

Jeb was nothing but a water boy for his local football team. He had no friends, no girlfriend, no car, no popularity. Everyone actually called him "Jerbaldiah Kerman" you might wonder "How in the world did this guy get popular or even make it to the Kerbal Space Program?"

TO BE CONTINUED

so guys how did you like this first part of my story

sorry if it was short ill make a longer part next time

please leave a comment if you liked my story and say

if i should do better "stay explodey"

Here, I fixed your story's punctuation. Quote to see how I did the text in the center.

............PART 2............

Jeb's face shield started to crack to the fast compression of the time portal the anti matter containers chamber girders started to weaken Jeb's rcs back pack fuel containers were at 10 percent for the first time in his life [or what he thought] he didn't know what to do.

4 DAYS EARLIER

Jeb went to his Kamaro and drove off toward ksc wondering where Bill and Bob were he thought they said that they had to meet with some sort of science dude or something like that [Jeb was never good with names and dates] Jeb laughed when he thought about the first time he had met Bill and Bob.

10 YEARS EARLIER

Jeb had a choice he either went on a date with julie or go to ksc and sign up for ksp space astronaut training program he didn't know what to do so he decided to flip a koin

heads mean't he would go with julie,tail's meant he would go to ksc he grabbed the koin flipped but just when he was going to grab the koin somebody yelled.

???: HEY JERBAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeb: GAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![Jeb fumbles for the koin but ends up failing and loses it]

???:HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A DOPE YOU SHOULD BE THE CLASS CLOWN!!!

Jeb turned around to see his rival.

TO BE CONTINUED

Please leave comment if

you liked the story

special thanks to Gregrox Mun for fixing my first story

"stay explodey"

Edited by isaac armstrong

............PART 2............

Jeb's face shield started to crack to the fast compression of the time portal the anti-matter container chamber's girders started to weaken Jeb's jetpack fuel containers were at 10 percent for the first time in his life (or what he thought) he didn't know what to do.

4 DAYS EARLIER

Jeb went to his Kamaro and drove off toward KSC wondering where Bill and Bob were. He thought they said that they had to meet with some sort of science dude or something like that. (Jeb was never good with names and dates) Jeb laughed when he thought about the first time he had met Bill and Bob.

10 YEARS EARLIER

Jeb had a choice. He either went on a date with Julie or go to KSC and sign up for the KSP Space Astronaut Training Program. He didn't know what to do so he decided to flip a koin.

heads mean't he would go with Julie, tails meant he would go to KSC. He grabbed the koin, flipped, but just when he was going to grab the koin somebody yelled.

"Hey Jerbal!!" Jeb yelled "GAHHHH!![Jeb fumbled for the koin but ended up failing and loses it.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A DOPE YOU SHOULD BE THE CLASS CLOWN!!!"

Jeb turned around to see his rival.

TO BE CONTINUED

please for the love of the almighty giant patch of shiny grass: Check your own spelling. You can make stuff go to the center like this:

[.CENTER] (the text you want centered. please remove the periods, and it will look like this:) [/.CENTER]

the text is now centered.

Also, in the advanced comment editor, next to the bold, italic, and underline keys, you can see the three buttons which are different lines of text aaranged differently. left, center, right. Additionally you have to press enter twice for the text to be separated.

Edited by GregroxMun

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.