Sign in to follow this  
DeadManWalking

Auto kill time-warp at waypoints

Many a mission has been ruined by overshooting way-points in accelerated time mode. Time acceleration should automatically halt at any way-point imho.

-Dead

Yes, MechJeb (and others I'm sure) does it as well, but when I run "pure" missions it's always missing my way-point that does me in. It just seems to me that it should be a built in function rather than a plug in.

-Dead

It's not the most important thing but it would be nice to have. Time-Warp is still not as good to control when i click 1x it always takes a while until it stops.

I think it should be a toggleable option in the menu, something that you could add in if you wanted it but switch off if it was troubling you

There is a mod that does this, called Kerbal Alarm Clock. If this is made stock at some point then they might add this.

Gotta agree with this. If they don't end up making this option stock, I absolutely love the "Kerbal Alarm Clock". If you configure it just right, it will add NOTHING to the game except the ability to stop a warp at a predefined time (you set it) before a waypoint, so not much of a change from the stock game. Absolutely perfect. Thanks for the suggestion, Pursuedtank!

Indeed. Please make sure you do a search before posting a new topic. There're far too many duplicates being posted at the moment. You may continue this discussion in the topic liked by r4pt0r here. :D

/thread.