help..........need help on the game

i had this game for a few months now and all i can do is get a rocket up,up and way...but that is about it. i cant figure out how to do anything more i have tryed to do stuff on my own.. but had no luck just a lot of crash and burns

so if any out there that could help me i would like, by telling me an easy way to do anything.

Practice, practice, practice! A lot of KSP is trial and error, an awful lot of trial and error to be exact so patience is your best friend. Saying that if you're truly stuck I'd personally recommend a trip to YouTube and watch the tutorial videos people have created, my two top picks are Pebblegarden and Scott Manley.

Edited by petrichorAM
Typos

Try SCE to AUX...

An easy way to do anything, huh? That's open-ended to say the least...I'd suggest going through the Historical Missions tutorials on the wiki in order, starting with Sputnik and ending with Salyut (the ISS one is incomplete as of time of this post). They'll cover a lot of the game's basics and you should be able to apply what you learn to any situation you come across. When you're ready there are other tutorials on how to get to other worlds. And Senshi's Basic Rocket Design tutorial is worth a readthrough, especially if you're just starting out.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.