Split Throttle

OK, I admit that i think this is gonna be hard to implement. but i would like to see a split throttle for engines. or at least a programmable differential thrust.

For example i have build a quad engine space plane and due to balancing need the top engines to push 10% Less than the bottom set so the plain don't nose die so i click and set it at fallow 10% and the throttle of that engin is always 10% less than the main

or left right and inner outer pairing. so i can set say ramjet and rocket engines on diferent trusts

OK, I admit that i think this is gonna be hard to implement. but i would like to see a split throttle for engines. or at least a programmable differential thrust.

For example i have build a quad engine space plane and due to balancing need the top engines to push 10% Less than the bottom set so the plain don't nose die so i click and set it at fallow 10% and the throttle of that engin is always 10% less than the main

or left right and inner outer pairing. so i can set say ramjet and rocket engines on diferent trusts

Spell check FTW.

Spell check FTW.

Please keep in mind you're in an international community. Many people here, possibly a majority, do not speak English as their native language or learned it a young age. Using a spell checker only fixes individual words but does not fix proper grammar. Morty's grammar/spelling might not have been perfect but his post is very readable.

Please keep in mind you're in an international community. Many people here, possibly a majority, do not speak English as their native language or learned it a young age. Using a spell checker only fixes individual words but does not fix proper grammar. Morty's grammar/spelling might not have been perfect but his post is very readable.

People who do not speak English perfectly should be encouraged to do so. It is useful for them, being the de facto international language, and also makes their posts easier to read for everyone else. Ignorance is excusable in this case, but a refusal to learn not. (Although I will agree Morty's post was hardly that bad. Punctuation is his main issue.)

I'm fully aware of language barrier issues. However, inconsistencies in spelling within the same post for the same word (plain vs plane or trust vs thrust for instance) in addition to a brief perusal of other posts by this individual indicate that that isn't the problem.

People who do not speak English perfectly should be encouraged to do so. It is useful for them, being the de facto international language, and also makes their posts easier to read for everyone else. Ignorance is excusable in this case, but a refusal to learn not. (Although I will agree Morty's post was hardly that bad. Punctuation is his main issue.)

So you speak Chinese the new commercial language and French the new political language ?

Yeah a split throttle is cruicial and spaceport have one mod for this already.

I suggest a throttle divider too for landing and docking purpose. The minimum throttle is clearly too high on certain design.

Edited by Warsoul

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.