[1.1]Hullcam VDS - mod adopted by linuxgamer

Albert VDS

In 1.1, backspace to exit a HullCam view does not appear to work. Removed Backspace from the default KSP config, still not able to exit Hullcam VDS view.

In addition, after reaching about 6000 m height, with a downward camera, the view starts to repeatedly zoom in to KSC VAB.

Edited by Andy81le

2 hours ago, V8jester said:

Did you have any quantum struts or active struts on this craft? They will act all buggy like that if you attach them to a physics less part.

Also was this in 1.0.5 or was this 1.1?

I don't have 1.1 yet so I won't be much help there.

This was in 1.1, and I didn't have any struts attached to any physicsless parts.

On 4/6/2016 at 2:46 AM, Bob Jub said:

the version for 1.1 is a bit buggy right now as stated by other users. Not really usable. But I'm sure everything will get sorted eventually.

Not at all usable, once you switch to a camera, THERES NO GOING BACK!

(mostly, sometimes if you jiggle it right under the 2:04pm moonlight with a pint of sheeps blood it goes back to normal view)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. Let me thank you for this great mod.

But the current build breaks the game if I use a part with an integrated camera. This time it is MRS Guidance Unit (from the Modular Rocket Systems mod). At ~5400m it krakenifies constantly.

Looking forward for the fix! Thanks!

I've been using this mod for some time to take in flight screenshots using F1. But suddenly, F1 is only grabbing the regular screenshot without applying the filters from the mod. Any idea why? Using 5.2 with KSP 1.0.5.

3 hours ago, OndrikB said:

The EVA view does not work

There is no "activate camera" button

The "Test version" was for the pre release of 1.1 Not the full release. There are some issues and Albert is working on them. Just be patient.

On 18/04/2016 at 10:23 AM, boborene said:

TypeLoadException: Could not load type 'Vector3d' from assembly 'Assembly-CSharp, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

-> CTD

and backspace key not working.

I'm having the same problem, the debug console just says that over and over and over and over, a few hundred times every 5 seconds... I can't quit to the space center, revert flight, or do anything, I click and it does nothing but show that they have been clicked. I tried removing the mod but it didn't help either...

also getting the same issues, no camera toggles or gui . If a craft has cameras on it ,the game would kraken-lock the center of mass and then trigger a krakenbake. Hoping for a 1.1 release. I think latest version is for the experimentals? 

On 24/04/2016 at 7:19 AM, Noro113 said:

Just letting everyone know i ran into a bug where docking ports dont collide and wont dock. im 100% sure it was this mod hopefully it gets fixed

Also getting this problem here. Done some tracking to see which mod was causing this, and came to the same conclusion.

Docking ports just pass right through each other. 

Bummer, this was the last mod before I could continue with my 1.0.5 save, and removing this mod will delete ALL my ships!

I'll be checking in for updates!

Just now, HoveringKiller said:

Not sure if It's hullcam or not, but I'm getting a bug where the docking ports seem to want to fly away, like they got stuck in space. I never had any issues before installing hullcam before, so I'm going to uninstall and re-test.

The mod is BROKEN. 

In addition to all the bugs reported here...
When i build a vessel that has a docking port in the middle (redoing apollo again) and press decouple node, the ports stay together, ship stys one vessel and starts spinning around.

On 26.4.2016 at 9:53 PM, Sobotkama said:

In addition to all the bugs reported here...
When i build a vessel that has a docking port in the middle (redoing apollo again) and press decouple node, the ports stay together, ship stys one vessel and starts spinning around.

I can confirm this issue. Took me 3 hours to find the mod that caused the problem...
It has taken this long because I have 185 mods installed! :D

Love the mod, so I hope you can fix this!