cBBp SPC Pack v0.4: Fixed Failcan RCS and added some adapter pieces. Enjoy.

in soem none kosmos related news i had a revlation the other day.I realized that the Durgun hardly looks right. in reality it should look ike a very large pod. but in this game windows seem to be what people scale size on. so i have redued the window size of the Durgun. God i forgot how nice it is to fly. ook off. landed with out chutes :D

Hopefully one day the whole pack will get a nice repainting. but untill then I only have docking ring over haul and logo changes instore.

durgunoverhaul.png

it is for the VA capsule. the main capsule for the KOSMOS pack. it can be found here. it ahould work on the stock pod. they are the same sizes. but the VA pod is like durgun in that it is self contained. it can deorbit all by itself :)

http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/forum/index.php?topic=7178.0

Guest meteorite 101

is this the game or the mod pack

it makes the game very choppy on the launch pad

not to be rude here i am just curios

Guest meteorite 101

is this the game or the mod pack

it makes the game very choppy on the launch pad

not to be rude here i am just curios

gonna put this mod on the shelf for now. KOSMOS is more popular, has less complaints. extremely modular, has alot of work to do still, will have the angara rocket system which will be more modular than this system. once KOSMOS is more completed I might overhaul this whole mod with custom dlls and such. but for now no too much on my plate.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.