cBBp SPC Pack v0.4: Fixed Failcan RCS and added some adapter pieces. Enjoy.

The end is the universal docking port correct?

Correct. I strapped it to a ring and a port hole door :)

remodelled the rear. Rough draft modelled those white things that are always on the tapered parts. They will probably end up being RCS fuel tanks. Also added some pieces to the kvant2 Class 1 meter body section.

dasda.png

Correct. I strapped it to a ring and a port hole door :)

remodelled the rear. Rough draft modelled those white things that are always on the tapered parts. They will probably end up being RCS fuel tanks. Also added some pieces to the kvant2 Class 1 meter body section.

dasda.png

Looking great. I definitely think HarvesteR should use that part as the new docking connector. It looks nice, is compact(unlike the decoupler), and fits in with sleek spaceships as well as rough russian craft.

and a few mods are supposed to use it. but that is solely up to harvester and winston :P plus it is dangerous for harvester because then Winston could ask for money :P it would be better if he just made his own.

lol. I highly doubt Winston would be a #@$@ and charge harvesteR. Especially since its an easy part to make. It\'s more an honor than a money making opportunity

lol. I highly doubt Winston would be a #@$@ and charge harvesteR. Especially since its an easy part to make. It\'s more an honor than a money making opportunity

I have been involved with lots of mods and made models for some small time game.s you wouldn\'t believe how people can become once a game with your stuff in it gets money and popular. Artists can be evil people :)

I think I know who will be the main supplier of parts for my space stations once persistence is out :> I love you attention to detail man!

8) i think i know too. But Sarkun sir I need me a progress like kraft. you should make me one :D but in your cool Nippon style :D

I just had to bust out the Failcan heavy sporting the F-2x to launch a Mir like station composed of kvant 2 stuff

Kvant2mir.png

screenshot77.png

8) i think i know too. But Sarkun sir I need me a progress like kraft. you should make me one :D but in your cool Nippon style :D

I just had to bust out the Failcan heavy sporting the F-2x to launch a Mir like station composed of kvant 2 stuff

Kvant2mir.png

screenshot77.png

OMG!!! It\'s sooo beautiful! Regarding the progress freighter - I actually have the JAXA HTV (a resupply vessel for the ISS) on my to-do list... might bump it\'s priority a little ;-)

JAXA%20HTV.jpg

well i hoep it has your style. perhaps a strictly fuel sort of designed one would be cool too :D but it will be some time before any of these parts release. that mir is just one bit fused cheat model :D well the branches are separate but the kvant2 themselves are one piece. lol. they are no where near functional.

Kvant2mir.png

screenshot77.png

:o

Will it be finished this week?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.