cBBp SPC Pack v0.4: Fixed Failcan RCS and added some adapter pieces. Enjoy.

I have not decided. Russian stuff seems to always be depicted as green.

That\'s true especialy for early russian spacecrafts, however I suggest dirty white or light cream-coloured istead of green. That would be more accurate and it would fit better to other vanilia and mod parts.

541px-Zarya_from_STS-88.jpg

600px-Mir_from_STS-81.jpg

800px-Spektr_before_collision_-_cropped.jpg

Guest Flixxbeatz

@OP

Is there a 9-nozzle engine for the 1.5m version? i.e. except of a separate adaptor and engine, they\'re now fused into one.

I really wanna use this in my StratoLaunch :D

Dude! not cool, teasing us all over the forums with your awesome space station parts!

Surrender the parts now, the angry populace demands it! Don\'t make me get my pitchfork.

Mein gott, man! They\'re gorgeous!

Ps. Is there a reason why all the durgun component parts so dense? Even just the RCS tank weighs 4 tons (and admittedly carries huge amounts of fuel). It\'s unfortunate since they\'re so pretty I want to stick them all over the place decoratively when I built stations/bases, but they throw off the balance too much. Could you maybe release 'lite' versions, that are more in tune with the usual weight-to-size ratio?

Guest meteorite 101

Dude! not cool, teasing us all over the forums with your awesome space station parts!

Surrender the parts now, the angry populace demands it! Don\'t make me get my pitchfork.

Mein gott, man! They\'re gorgeous!

Ps. Is there a reason why all the durgun component parts so dense? Even just the RCS tank weighs 4 tons (and admittedly carries huge amounts of fuel). It\'s unfortunate since they\'re so pretty I want to stick them all over the place decoratively when I built stations/bases, but they throw off the balance too much. Could you maybe release 'lite' versions, that are more in tune with the usual weight-to-size ratio?

are you talking to me

Tweaking the UUI parts. seems if you build the station above the Pod then move it below you cna use the node just find with a special inverted/reverse UUi docking ring :D (rotated over itself one)

With out the Failcan heavy it has not enough thrust and with out enough rigging it fell apart. I learned that i need to make the retro rocket more powerful so it can function as an escape tower as well.

Abort%20Abort.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.