KOR Inc. Release Thread (Excalibur D-2 RELEASE!)

Camelotking524

The shuttle is pretty awesome, but how are you meant to land it? by gliding or parachutes?

Edit, just tried launching it, the wings need to be changed somehow, when i launch it the lift force of the wings cause my whole rocket to tip over :/

NXiizHO.png

See XD ,when i take the wings off this doesn't happen

Edited by Boamere

The shuttle is pretty awesome, but how are you meant to land it? by gliding or parachutes?

Edit, just tried launching it, the wings need to be changed somehow, when i launch it the lift force of the wings cause my whole rocket to tip over :/

See XD ,when i take the wings off this doesn't happen

Its designed to be glided down and landed without landing gears or chutes. Its why it has a crash tolerance of 50m/s. It was the way Lunniy designed it. If I recall correctly, it use to have a lot higher impact tolerance.

I'll take a look at the .cfg and play with the settings for the winglet module.

Also Mission Module!

5n9iuzz.png

Its designed to be glided down and landed without landing gears or chutes. Its why it has a crash tolerance of 50m/s. It was the way Lunniy designed it. If I recall correctly, it use to have a lot higher impact tolerance.

I'll take a look at the .cfg and play with the settings for the winglet module.

Also Mission Module!

http://i.imgur.com/5n9iuzz.png

Ooooh :o cool!

And thanks :)

Hey, how do I get WEKA to work with Deadly Reentry?

Also, if someone finds a good lift value for the winglets, it'd be nice to know.

I believe the issue with the Weka's winglets are not related to the settings in the CFG but in how they were exported from Unity. I found the original project and I'm going to go over all the parts after I get home tonight.

Also, I'll get you a cfg for Modulemanager so it can be used with deadly reentry. Or you could look at how it is applied to the MK3 cockpit and just copy and paste.

The spaceport link for the weka has been updated with the fix for the flip over issue. I successfully launched it twice and landed.

http://i.imgur.com/o0CfRix.png

Thanks ! :D

Edit: A suggestion for it would be an internal generator, so you don't have to add any parts to keep it controllable :D

Edit 2: waaaait why is it white? XD 8JA3NHp.png

Edited by Boamere

Thanks ! :D

Edit: A suggestion for it would be an internal generator, so you don't have to add any parts to keep it controllable :D

Edit 2: waaaait why is it white? XD http://i.imgur.com/8JA3NHp.png

Grrr....That texture wasn't finished yet. I updated the link on spaceport with the fix. Sorry about that.

Downloading! Can you make an adapter for the lifeboat to make it fit nice on the 1.25 and 2,5 tanks? Also, different textures would be nice (like a blue, green, gray, red or yellow version), I dont like orange that much :)

Shouldn't be too hard to make a shroud for the engine that would fit both 1.25 and 2.5 tanks. Ill add it to the list for the Weka along with the new texture I'm working on and a CFG overhaul. Should see release after I'm done with the D-2..Which should be release by...maybe tomorrow. IVAs are not fun to texture at all.

Edited by Camelotking524

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.