Kerbin City Community Project - Phase B - New Islands

nothke

I'll probably put the version that has your building up for download in a little while. There is however a old version of all my buildings a few pages back.

You may not release uploads of the Kerbin City mod, modified or not. Only Nothke may release the Kerbin City mod. If it's just a building is allowed though.

Wasn't a bunch of high rise buildings what nothke DIDN'T want?

Well I just imagined having a tonne of different ideas from everyone. I didn't want EVERYONE to do the same thing, so it's ok how it's now. I am just concerned that enthusiasm is falling somewhere and it seems I am not getting a lot of models recently. I am talking about phase A, there's only a few plots that are actually completed. I imagined people to work faster / not care about details that much.

Edited by nothke

Nothke, could you package the plotrs you do have and release build 2, whist waiting for others, as I feel the project currently isn't being updated enough, no offence, as you're doing a great job, I would just like a few more models spaced around the city and can't make my own.

Thanks

-Espresso

Well I just imagined having a tonne of different ideas from everyone. I didn't want EVERYONE to do the same thing, so it's ok how it's now. I am just concerned that enthusiasm is falling somewhere and it seems I am not getting a lot of models recently. I am talking about phase A, there's only a few plots that are actually completed. I imagined people to work faster / not care about details that much.

I would like to complete a model...but I don't have a plot yet. :(

Nothke, could you package the plotrs you do have and release build 2, whist waiting for others, as I feel the project currently isn't being updated enough, no offence, as you're doing a great job, I would just like a few more models spaced around the city and can't make my own.

I agree. An update will generate interest again. Perhaps try PMing the people you haven't heard back from.

Hey Nothke, is those city props good? Should i make more and is the shape of the harbour wip i posted a good one? So many questions... :3

I wanted to answer you, but it got drowned by other posts. Yes, the city props are very much needed, and those look pretty good!! If you make them as single models I will probably be able to arrange them as separate objects in Unity. I don't really know if more repeating objects is better than many objects merged into one, performance wise.

IMPORTANT:

Plot devs working for phase A, please send me your models as soon as possible. It doesn't matter if they are not finished or not. You will correct them in the next build.

(I will also PM them)

Edited by nothke

Hey, how about my work in next build? :(

O-79rqExsFI.jpg

Yeah, we can place it somewhere on the island, just to make sure no one will build something over it.

I don't know how performance choking are lights. Shadowless ones shouldn't be that much. I wonder if it's possible to make lightmaps for KSP. Probably yes but it requires UnityPRO

Edited by nothke

I'm really sorry, but I'm leaving the team.I'll still watch and give suggestions, but im not gonna model. Anyway, like the B.A.R.!

Ok, no problem, is there something you actually made?