Kerbin City Community Project - Phase B - New Islands

nothke

I've gotta say this: Woah!! It seems like build 1 never happened how far it is behind this.

Few more days of testing, getting bugs out and probably receiving some last moment models and a bit of "paperworks" and build 2 is over

I've gotta say this: Woah!! It seems like build 1 never happened how far it is behind this.

Few more days of testing, getting bugs out and probably receiving some last moment models and a bit of "paperworks" and build 2 is over

oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god

YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!! Build 2!

I wonder if razcheck has updated kerbtown yet............

nothke, should I send you my plot? It's...well...about 300X500 meters, and if possible, should be placed at the edge of the whole city (as it is basically the residential area). So should I?

nothke, should I send you my plot? It's...well...about 300X500 meters, and if possible, should be placed at the edge of the whole city (as it is basically the residential area). So should I?

Sure, why not I'll check the model. Can't guarantee it will be in build 2

Well, that could be a little challenging as all my buildings are different models.

You can export them together no matter if they are separate objects or not. On the other hand you don't have so many of them to be such a problem.

Plz! I love this mod but Plz make it .zip not WinRAR. I love this mod but I can't download it. Hope you can help.

If someone would repack it to .zip and upload I wouldn't argue. But I don't have the time right now to do it.

Plz! I love this mod but Plz make it .zip not WinRAR. I love this mod but I can't download it. Hope you can help.

Oh, man, you serious? WinRar it's almost free program. Why do your parents don't accept to install it?

Oh, man, you serious? WinRar it's almost free program. Why do your parents don't accept to install it?

He might not be on a Windows machine and has parental restrictions, and some people don't like software that they don't know about; .zip is a significantly more universal file compression format anyway.

Nothke, you pack the .rar files and I'll repack them as .zip and send them to you so you can post them in the thread. :)

got room for some aquitecture? aquitecture is basically art in the form of sound engineering principles. many cool looking modern buildings are based on it.

only 142 faces. It's basically something you would see in the center of a park, on its own on a hill, or in a square near the lobby of a building. almost stonehenge-esque. kerbins answer to the mun arch perhaps ;)

u2v1.png

Edited by trekkie_