New to the Forums, but DEFINATELY not new to KSP

cantorobriar

I've been playing KSP for a few months now and have been impressed by the changes that have come to it. I'm an experienced rocket and spacecraft pilot and have made it all the way to Eeloo (but have only made one successful landing so far). I have used the forums mainly for downloading ships off of the spacecraft exchange, but finally decided to make an account. I am encountering a bit of problems with things like uploading a forum avatar and adding a signature. Not sure what I'm doing wrong or if it's the forum's fault, but I simply CANNOT FIND THE OPTIONS! I know how to get to settings, then I look under "Edit Profile" and any other thing under the left menu of options and things, but nothing there is allowing me to do anything about a forum avatar or a sig. If anyone could help me, thanks. Otherwise, hello kerblings :sticktongue:

Yeah same here. I've been playing since the old demo. Since November 25, 2011, to be exact. I really didn't play until a year later though, my GFX drivers were bad and made every ship matte black. Got a new PC and everything runs...okay..ish

My CPU is maxed at 1.6GHz with 2 cores >_<

but I simply CANNOT FIND THE OPTIONS! I know how to get to settings, then I look under "Edit Profile" and any other thing under the left menu of options and things, but nothing there is allowing me to do anything about a forum avatar or a sig. If anyone could help me, thanks. Otherwise, hello kerblings :sticktongue:

Welcome to the forum. Once it has determined that you are not a spam bot, those options will be unlocked.

• 1 month later...
Welcome to the forum. Once it has determined that you are not a spam bot, those options will be unlocked.

WOW.....Thank you. It took me 20 minutes of fumbling around the profile editor to say "hmm...better see if someone else has the same problem". And they did.

• 3 months later...