Silvester Industries (09/03/2013)Truck and magic box Update

Silvester

so, here i present

A truck and a magix box that can transform into a fuel tank for planetary base, this is just version 1 and I help to calculate how many fuel quantity for the part

here is the actual pic

Truck and fuel tank

oFFVJMJ.jpg

WsgSCk2.jpg

the model is from dexsoft

Truck : Download Here

fuel tank : Download Here

wip for more transforming boxes

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Silvester Industries Pack

link : Download Here

Update :

- add rover and wheel

- add 2 size Arc Reactor

-add 6 size tank

need sugestions

open for request

Licensing Information

88x31.png

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.

Edited by Silvester

Well the style looks good, also it doesnt look similar to other mods.. soo i guess, like eurybaric said, if you could start making more parts of the same theme like maybe batteries/stacked RTGs, propulsion stuffs, controllable things Unmanned Pod/SAS-ReactionWheels etc, i think we got a winner pack right here :cool:

Silvester... in german that would be... new year's eve? German is my 3rd language, so I'm not that good at it. Danish being my first and english my second.

On topic: The tank looks awesome. I might have to delete a few parts, so that I can use this.

thank you guys, your nice comment really mean a lot to me , a nice moral suport for next release

so i guess next target is adapter, decoupler , batt and rgts

what do you think about sleave type extension tank? (hose like tank that warp the original tank ) for ex batteries or kethane or any another type

and what about glow color?

ps: i'm not german , by chance sylvester stallone movie Rambo gets hits when i'm about to be born

that looks awesome! looking forwards to more. I do have a request though...

I'm a fan of the Forerunners in Halo, who usually have EVERYTHING glowy in some way shape or form.... think it would be possible to do a "Forerunner" skin, IE all right angles and orangish glow?

in case you were wondering what I meant, take a look at a Suppressor http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Z-130_Directed_Energy_Automatic_Weapon

that looks awesome! looking forwards to more. I do have a request though...

I'm a fan of the Forerunners in Halo, who usually have EVERYTHING glowy in some way shape or form.... think it would be possible to do a "Forerunner" skin, IE all right angles and orangish glow?

in case you were wondering what I meant, take a look at a Suppressor http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Z-130_Directed_Energy_Automatic_Weapon

i will try it to replicate the texture but and orangangis glow style tripe and circle

TONY STARK BUILT THAT IN A CAVE.

WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS.

The last pic has a bit of a "Tron Legacy" feel to it.

well i think the model is mk 4 that he build in his own home

and when he throw it to the ocean it magicly teleported to my garbage can LOL

This looks awesome! Very , VERY well done! *claps*

Can you add a parts list and description to the first post, list each part, what it does, how it mounts, possible uses, etc. Like, can the arc reactor be used to power ion engines?

Love the mod, keep it up! :D

This looks awesome! Very , VERY well done! *claps*

Can you add a parts list and description to the first post, list each part, what it does, how it mounts, possible uses, etc. Like, can the arc reactor be used to power ion engines?

Love the mod, keep it up! :D

thank you, i updated the discription

yes, by theory or by logic it can use for any type electricity consume type parts

i set it to be stackable and radial attach

ready for release just eva bug

in development

kerbal can't get in after get out .....

Do you have something obstructing your hatch or is your hatch green arrow facing the wrong way maybe? If you can get out that's a good sign. If you can't get in, ie you are stepping into the hatch zone and still no "F: Board" option comes up, just move your hatch out some more from the side of the cart.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.