K.R.A.K reports and assignments

Kaelen

So the deadline has passed and we have no update. I am going to move to the next person on the list for this mission. Radiokopf, that is you. You will take over the same mission that The Destroyer had. Please post your acceptance on this thread. Your deadline will be be the end of the day on November 6th.

I gladly accept and am pretty sure this will be done till sunday :)

What should i do, play on 21.1 or update?

Tried to update...broke the game. if you want me to try yourself and if it works upload it please.

Edited by Radiokopf

Mission 6: Polar Problems Report

Secondary Objectives:

All scientists have returned to Minmus Station but not to Kerbin.

Primary Objectives:

Mission Control is proud to announce that we not just exceeded the 5 Year plan but also lost not a single Astronaut in doing so.

Evean in the face of severe buget cuts our engineers build a lander for less than half of the lowerd buget and succesful landet it on Duna twice!

(As you can see in the offical press release there where some not so plesant test flights)

Javascript is disabled. View full album
Edited by Radiokopf

Great mission Radiokopf. Thanks for getting it done quick. OK! Let's get some momentum back in this game!

Mission 7: A New Resource

Background: Having visited the two closest planets to Kerbin, the leaders of KRAK have noticed something: Space travel take a lot of fuel. To that end, they have directed the scientists to look for a new way to refuel the spacecraft without returning them to Kerbin. They have discovered a new material called Kethane and developed some tool to collect and refine it. Also, the Kerbal crew of the Minmas science station have reported that they need more green jelly beans sent out to them to feed the purple aardvark that is living in the ventilation system. Based on this new information, KRAK mission control has decided that they should probably return to Kerbin for some rest.

Primary Objectives:

1. Scan Minmas for traces of Kethane

2. Deploy facilites to mine and process Kethane into fuel to be stored on Arkeinen Station

Secondary Objectives:

A. Rotate the crew of Arkeinen Station

Parameters: Swap the two Kerbals manning Arkeinen Station with 2 different Kerbals from the

roster. Deploy scanning, mining, and processing facilities to Minmas to turn it into a self sustaining fuel depot.

Restrictions: No large diameter Kethane parts

Mission Commander: Yar Kerman(YarTheBug)

Mission Due Date: 11/14/13

Please post your acceptance on this thread. You will need the Kethane mod for this mission. This is the first mod we will be adding. Here is the link in case you need it.

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/23979-Kethane-Pack-0-8-Art-pass-terrain-conforming-grid-and-miscellaneous-improvements

Edited by Kaelen

I would rather play stock as well. K.R.A.K. missions haven't even begun to tap into the difficulties of the kerbol system and we're using mods now? If fuel is an issue, fuel depots can be set up at different points in the system. I don't see the kethane mod as much of a challenge as playing stock. Ultimately it is your decision, Kaelen :)

Sorry for the suspense. I'll have a mission report up in a bit...

[edit: Post below...]

Mission Report 7: A New Resource

Part 1: Crew Rotation

So these guys have been in space how long? They haven't had fresh underwear, snacks, or toilet paper since when? -- First things first then, time to get our boys home.

Part 2: Kethane Mining - Apparently that's important too...

... And now that the bare necessities and bodily functions are out of the way. Let's get down to the business at hand. Kethane.

So there you have it kiddos: a job done. Note that I didn't say "well".

Download Here!

{

OOC: Thanks again for the opportunity to participate! Cheers and good luck to the the next victim ...err, volunteer

KeMiner Controls:

1: Toggle Kethane Scanner

2: Toggle Drills

3: Toggle Kethane Converter

0: Toggle Solar Panels

Objectives 1, 2, and A complete!

Cheers!

- Yar

}

Edited by YarTheBug

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.