[0.21] ICBM Launch Silo

Themorris

bro help fix pleas! mine appears to be working but is a couple of meters hidden underground! I cant see the bunker from above and cant click the launch door! :(

Help pleaase! Ive tried moving it using the kerbtown thing... but it instead made two silos! :(

True. But I like the look to be right.

That said, I found that using only a single "warhead" and a mashup of different part packs allowed me to get the desired performance. It looks great leaving the silo, but there's still something delightfully Kerbal about it. :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This...hasn't...died, has it?

No it hasn't...

Also the model of the bigger one is nearly finished. But I'm working on some other stuff right now (non-KSP) which has a deadline, also as I said earlier, I have a lot to do in school right now. So it can take a while. So all I can say, it's done, when it's done.

But here are some pics, that it isn't abandoned ;)

79ADx4w.png

62hBznE.png

9FcUy35.png

KSdErQa.png

9gQ07t8.png

greetings,

Themorris

• 2 weeks later...
does this work on 22.0?

because kerbtown dont work thats why i wondering.

The missile silo mod needs a working installation of KerbTown to work.

KerbTown doesn't work in 0.22.

Therefore, the missile silo mod doesn't work in 0.22.

Any new updates on this? Was starting to look really cool.

As I said, I got no time at the moment until January, because I'm writing my 13.class finals (abitur) and for that I have to prepare myself. But, I'm working on a little surprise which will be in the silo, when I find some time for it :). I hope it'll work as I thought.

Greetings, Themorris

I'm having trouble with the silo, When I make sure its clear and the top is open, when I start the launch it flies out into space and when i go to the space center i cant use anything, What do I do?

I've experienced that myself, but it seems to be a kerbtown bug, so I can't do anything about it. Also Raz(kerbtown dev) seems to be away.

greetings,

Themorris

EDIT: And as long as he is away, it doesn't make sense to update anything kerbtown-related, because I don't know if or when this gets fixed.

Edited by Themorris

• 3 months later...
Moderator please lock this thread as it hasn't been updated since 0.21 and there were no other posts since November. Also what is it with new forum users resurrecting old pages recently!

Yeah, I think it would be better. Raz was back for a day some weeks ago, but as long as kerbtown doesn't work, it makes no sense, to develop mods, which need it's features. I still have my mod files, I will create a new thread, as soon as kerbtown gets updated or someone developes a similar mod.

But thanks for the support when it was still working.

greetings,

Themorris

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...