Suggest IRL Satellites! (Pic heavy)

scorchdestroya

The DRO,ST-1 and the Hot Bird-D1

Hot bird is one of the programmes that I have up and running, St is also up, in fact I think they are the ones on the OP.

EDIT: Oh, you were requesting craft files! Ok, I'll post them with my next update.

EDIT 2: Do you want the Ariane 4, or the Atlas V with Hot bird?

Edited by scorchdestroya

• 4 weeks later...
Any chance of a MAVEN? It uses the Atlas v.

I'll work on it soon...

I still can't open Eutelsat as I am missing a part called 'round4'. I re-downloaded all the mods needed for this and still cant get it. Also the Iridium wont open in a weird way, as seen in this screenshot. 3hiOs5is.jpg

I'm trying to find the error with "round 4", as for iridium can you try and find a part that is causing this?

I'm trying to find the error with "round 4", as for iridium can you try and find a part that is causing this?

I think the Iridium issue may be a problem with symmetry, your retro rockets are placed in more than 8x symmetry. Did you use a plugin for this or manual? If its a plugin that might be the problem. Other than that I've got nothing. I'll do a little more snooping for problems tonight.

I think the Iridium issue may be a problem with symmetry, your retro rockets are placed in more than 8x symmetry. Did you use a plugin for this or manual? If its a plugin that might be the problem. Other than that I've got nothing. I'll do a little more snooping for problems tonight.

Yes! That must be a mod that edits the editor console in the VAB, can't remember what it's called though, I'll find out soon.

Thanks for introducing me to Editor Extensions. However it still wont open Iridium even when I took an install with only the mods specified (and KW as Iridium has the heavy connector strut from it). It still gives the same glitch. Are there any other plugins on your game that could potentially affect it? Also I'm still missing 'round4' for the Eutelsat. That should be an easier problem to fix as soon as i can find whatever mod that is from though.

Sidenote- Is there a mod for the M-V2 and Epsilon or did you replicate them stock? (I'm obsessed with irl rocket recreation in ksp if you couldn't tell)

Thanks for introducing me to Editor Extensions. However it still wont open Iridium even when I took an install with only the mods specified (and KW as Iridium has the heavy connector strut from it). It still gives the same glitch. Are there any other plugins on your game that could potentially affect it? Also I'm still missing 'round4' for the Eutelsat. That should be an easier problem to fix as soon as i can find whatever mod that is from though.

Sidenote- Is there a mod for the M-V2 and Epsilon or did you replicate them stock? (I'm obsessed with irl rocket recreation in ksp if you couldn't tell)

There is indeed a mod for the MV-2 and Epsilon, it includes the H-IIA and H-IIB aswell, here's the link:http://kerbalspaceprogram.com/japanese-launch-vehicles-pack/

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.