Some... possiblities of Kerbal Space Program

Cesrate

You may know about HyperEdit, for making ships and Kerbanauts editable(Yeah, natural celestial bodies as well, but this function is more to be a visual effect).

And KerbTown. This addon allows user to place settled models in game, although it requires users with modeling programs to put models in. They could be buildings, stones, plants, effects...

And kOS Scriptable Autopilot System, we can program different ships now. Maybe Kerbals in future are also programmable.

And, the game natually supports we to interact with objects.

And, trigger is supported. Remember the SSTV hill on Duna?

And, parts in game seem to have "HP":p

And, Kerbanauts have jet pack:p

So what come up from your mind?

For me it's something like... Spore Galactic Adventures. Spore Galactic Adventures with (almost) real physics and you can drive almost everything (My dream:p). That means we can have stories. Made by not only Devs, but also players. I know it's too early to say about it, currently such an editing is not user-friendly (for basic users like me), the system is not complete, there's a long way, but it's a possibility. May not be in Kerbal Space Program 1.0, but as a DLC. Who can deny it's possible?

Just an imagination. Not a suggestion or something other.

You may know about HyperEdit, for making ships and Kerbanauts editable(Yeah, natural celestial bodies as well, but this function is more to be a visual effect).

And KerbTown. This addon allows user to place settled models in game, although it requires users with modeling programs to put models in. They could be buildings, stones, plants, effects...

And kOS Scriptable Autopilot System, we can program different ships now. Maybe Kerbals in future are also programmable.

i think it would be cool :P

KSP has endless possibilities, and I'm exited to see where this game goes in terms of updates and mods alike :)

Kerbal Galactic Adventures

Kerbal's H.A.W.X.

Kerbal Effect

Take on Duna

Sins of the Kerbal Empire

Kerbals at War II

:P

Let mods be mods.I hate when devs put mods into vanilla (I saw it on several games) >:(

You saw it on KSP, too. Most of the KSPX parts pack is now stock, and they hired that mod dev, Claira Lyrae, too. What difference does it make where the part originally came from? If the game developers want it, then it becomes stock.

Edited by DChurchill
Spelling

You saw it on KSP, too. Most of the KSPX parts pack is not stock, and they hired that mod dev, Claira Lyrae, too. What difference does it make where the part originally came from? If the game developers want it, then it becomes stock.

Maybe he's saying some relationship like the one between ArmA II and DayZ. But I DON'T think a scenario editor should NOT be in vanilla game.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.