Kerbin City - Build 2 Now out!

nothke

Ha, that looks awesome, gives me an idea that we need a real launch pad over water similar to this =)

btw, I knew Kerbals made a bad concrete mixure.. It's too porous

You should make the launch pad over the water look like a fireworks barge. :)

Ha, that looks awesome, gives me an idea that we need a real launch pad over water similar to this =)

btw, I knew Kerbals made a bad concrete mixure.. It's too porous

The one bug/feature of this is the old launch debris doesn't automatically clear, causes a few explosions when a ship spawns in the middle of a debris field. :cool:

The one bug/feature of this is the old launch debris doesn't automatically clear, causes a few explosions when a ship spawns in the middle of a debris field. :cool:

Yes, this is a known problem with KerbTown, but I even think it's quite good cause then you can spawn ships next to each other (for example a supporting crane or a vehicles you intend to dock), without having to move 300 meters away from the pad to not get it erased. It's annoying that (stock) KSP sometimes inadvertently erases the ships that I wanted to stay there. You just have to be careful when launching with KerbTown and clear the pad debris from the tracking station.

You should make the launch pad over the water look like a fireworks barge. :)

No, I'll reserve that for a "SeaLaunch" like ocean platform. I am thinking of something just like it is on the picture the current "launch bridge" is on current Kerbin City, a cantilever pad over water, but properly designed with a steel and mesh structure.

Edited by nothke

Yes, this is a known problem with KerbTown, but I even think it's quite good cause then you can spawn ships next to each other (for example a supporting crane or a vehicles you intend to dock), without having to move 300 meters away from the pad to not get it erased. It's annoying that (stock) KSP sometimes inadvertently erases the ships that I wanted to stay there. You just have to be careful when launching with KerbTown and clear the pad debris from the tracking station.

I don't mind it one bit,like you said you can always delete the debris in the tracking station, or even build a crane with KAS and clear it by picking it up and dropping it over the side of the bridge, er... launch platform.

Weeklys (sp?) are released at Wednesdays usually. Another should be out tomorrow. And i hope it will showcase this mod :D

Tuesday evening for GMT, which makes it mid day or morning on tuesday for mexico, IE squad.

Loving this mod! Made myself a car just to drive around and see the (limited) sights! :D

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Here's the craft file for the car if you want to try it out for yourself. :cool:

Action groups are as follows:

<U> toggle low-beams (Square lights in front)

<1> toggle high-beams

<9> toggle rocket engines (take a wild guess)

<0>
Hit this first!
disable front wheel motors (loses some acceleration but makes it safer)

The Kerbal is stored in a pod on top of the car. Take him out and put him in the driver's seat, then stage to get rid of that extra weight. Exiting the car is a little tricky, but doable. Don't make turns over 15 m/s to avoid rolling, and the turn radius is pretty terrible to begin with... :(

Edited by OrbitusII

Could you please provide the download in .zip format, I can't open .rar files!!! Also, no one tell me to get 7zip, I'm on a Mac!!!

If you are on a mac like I am and can't open .rar files there are 2 free options to fix that.

1. A download application called unrar(me) or something like that you can find it online.

2. A free application('s) from the app store called The Unarchiver or Tiny Expander both work perfectly fine but in my experience I would recommend getting both as they sometimes can't open a file type but the other one can.

Hope this helps out!!

-hoodedarche0

Graeme Fortlage

InfiniteDice Industries Team Member 2 of 2

*EDIT* P.S. Clear out your PM inbox I tried to contact you privately about this manner but was informed that your inbox is to full.

Edited by hoodedarche0