Kerbin City - Build 2 Now out!

nothke

Just a thought, and I have no Idea if it could be implemented, but would it be possible for some of the bridges to be underpasses, especially the one to the airport, as that would look pretty neat if you ask me :D

Just a thought, and I have no Idea if it could be implemented, but would it be possible for some of the bridges to be underpasses, especially the one to the airport, as that would look pretty neat if you ask me :D

We were planning to add it to the bridge

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All my textures go missing when i load in something with this in. the planet is still there in the map view, but out of map view, there is nothing except my stock plane on the runway. Mods: DYJMisc, Extraplanetary launchpads, Firespitter, Hubs, Kerbin City, Kethane, KineTechAnimation, KSPX, Mechjeb2, MP_Nazari, Novapunch, Orbital Construction, RBI, RollKage, Tracks, TSAS, TV Areospace, Wayland Rover wheels and FL-1.

All my textures go missing when i load in something with this in. the planet is still there in the map view, but out of map view, there is nothing except my stock plane on the runway. Mods: DYJMisc, Extraplanetary launchpads, Firespitter, Hubs, Kerbin City, Kethane, KineTechAnimation, KSPX, Mechjeb2, MP_Nazari, Novapunch, Orbital Construction, RBI, RollKage, Tracks, TSAS, TV Areospace, Wayland Rover wheels and FL-1.

You have a lot of mods installed. I guess it's a memory problem. We will try to reduce the material count and generally optimize the City in one of the next builds.

You have a lot of mods installed. I guess it's a memory problem. We will try to reduce the material count and generally optimize the City in one of the next builds.

Wait... do you think THAT is many mods? You should have seen what I used before version 0.22.