Space Factory

MrTheBull

Love it. :) What are you gonna be working on now? A few people requested the early Soyuz, and this (and the Zond circumlunar probe) are pretty much everything that wasn't yet made by you or BobCat in the spacecraft department. Or you could do something bigger, like Salyut, or one of the ICBM-derived small rockets.

Oh, and how's the Block L going? I just remembered that you were making it...

Great!!!

Ypaaaaaaa

wich rocket we have to use for launching? will you make IVA?

Rocket will be added in future. IVA in next update.

Love it. :) What are you gonna be working on now? A few people requested the early Soyuz, and this (and the Zond circumlunar probe) are pretty much everything that wasn't yet made by you or BobCat in the spacecraft department. Or you could do something bigger, like Salyut, or one of the ICBM-derived small rockets.

Oh, and how's the Block L going? I just remembered that you were making it...

I don't know what i'll do next)) maybe i'll decide to create stock-like stuffs or something unusual. Block L is very VERY simple. I don't understand why you need it. i didn't have a photo when creating it. I can upload it here, but not on the main page.

MrTheBull, Voskhod is exactly what i expect for 12 april, thank you! tell me please, is it need "рð÷óþýýыù ñûþú" from Vostok? how can i put Vostok in tech-tree? and i had the same problem with IVA like a PfhorYourEyesOnly, is it possible to fix? thank you, again!

MrTheBull, Voskhod is exactly what i expect for 12 april, thank you! tell me please, is it need "рð÷óþýýыù ñûþú" from Vostok? how can i put Vostok in tech-tree? and i had the same problem with IVA like a PfhorYourEyesOnly, is it possible to fix? thank you, again!

1. what do you mean by "is it need"?

2. you need to add two lines in config

for example:

TechRequired = basicRocketry

entryCost = 2300

3. what is the "Pfhor"? =D i don't quite understand what did you say.

Ah, he's talking about Vostok IVA being broken. Also, he's asking if the Voskhod needs the booster block from Vostok. :)

Regarding Block L, release it anyway. Or you could re-make it. I found a nice reference about it: http://www.b14643.de/Spacerockets_1/East_Europe_1/Semyorka/Gallery/Block-L.htm

It looks like it has a truss decoupler which first separates from the rocket, then 4 ullage motors mounted on it fire, and the whole thing separates from the Block-L after that.

Also, I've found some info about Block E: http://www.b14643.de/Spacerockets_1/East_Europe_1/Semyorka/Gallery/Block-E.htm

It also had 4 ullage motors and was, in fact, the same as Block E on Luna rockets. Currently, you Block E fits only Vostok do you think you could change it to be more universal?

Ah, he's talking about Vostok IVA being broken. Also, he's asking if the Voskhod needs the booster block from Vostok. :)

Regarding Block L, release it anyway. Or you could re-make it. I found a nice reference about it: http://www.b14643.de/Spacerockets_1/East_Europe_1/Semyorka/Gallery/Block-L.htm

It looks like it has a truss decoupler which first separates from the rocket, then 4 ullage motors mounted on it fire, and the whole thing separates from the Block-L after that.

Also, I've found some info about Block E: http://www.b14643.de/Spacerockets_1/East_Europe_1/Semyorka/Gallery/Block-E.htm

It also had 4 ullage motors and was, in fact, the same as Block E on Luna rockets. Currently, you Block E fits only Vostok do you think you could change it to be more universal?

Nice references, i'll think about recreating Ñûþú-Û)

PfhorYourEyesOnly - is nickname of user on 62 page ))) he has the same problem with IVA like me.

I don't really want to change something in this old add-on) Maybe instead of this i'll create an R-7 pack with New Vostok and Voskhod and Molniya Maybe not) I'm going to look what is the problem with Vostok IVA now.

Hmm, that's very odd. I'll check if this works on my end, there's something weird going on. Maybe try re-converting it, just to be sure.

Oh, and R-7 pack would be awesome. I can provide you with more references if you want. :) If possible, I'd like to see working vernier thrusters, multiple fairing types and the Ikar and Fregat upper stages.

Also, some nice info about the latest Soyuz version: http://www.b14643.de/Spacerockets_1/East_Europe_1/Soyuz-1/Description/Frame.htm and it's Volga upper stage (also has info about Ikar, below): http://www.b14643.de/Spacerockets_1/East_Europe_1/Soyuz-1/Gallery/BV_Volga.htm

It's an interesting design. A Soyuz without boosters and with an NK-33 engine in the first stage and RD-0124 in the second. Also, it's first stage has a vernier engine, probably for roll control (as NK-33 is gimballed).

I was hoping for maybe a Shenzhou spacecraft since it's really the last manned spacecraft that needs to be a mod in KSP. There's pretty much a mod of every other manned spacecraft in KSP that I know of, shenzhou is the only one missing.

HGR is working on a Shenzhou/Soyuz

I've looked at that and it looks nice, but not exactly what I was hoping for. I mean a shenzhou that looks like the ACTUAL spacecraft. Something like the Soyuz in bobcats soviet pack.

I've looked at that and it looks nice, but not exactly what I was hoping for. I mean a shenzhou that looks like the ACTUAL spacecraft. Something like the Soyuz in bobcats soviet pack.

You really only need an orbital module. I really want the R7 family. And the early Soyuz generations with Salyut stuff. Oh, and the Voskhod IVA. How's it coming, MrTheBull?

You really only need an orbital module. I really want the R7 family. And the early Soyuz generations with Salyut stuff. Oh, and the Voskhod IVA. How's it coming, MrTheBull?

I'm with you on that one. I've wanted the Soyuz 7k for a while now, hopefully someone will be able to make it. I also would like a Vostok update so the pod looks more spherical and to fix this little problem here:

1ACuIA3.jpg

I'm with you on that one. I've wanted the Soyuz 7k for a while now, hopefully someone will be able to make it. I also would like a Vostok update so the pod looks more spherical and to fix this little problem here:

-bad snip-

He said it looks fine in unity. Looks like its just a problem with KSP. Sigh. Wait! MrTheBull! Are your part tools updated?

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.