Space Factory

MrTheBull

Oh, and yeah, this link:http://danielmarin.naukas.com/2011/03/24/los-mitos-de-la-soyuz-1/ has a lot of pictures of the 7K-OK.

Seriously, just give the man som pause. You've been posting on this thread multiple times per day, even when nothing new has happened. And by the looks of it, it'll be some time before he's done with the Voskhod IVA, so if I were you, I'd just settle down a little and get a positive surprise when the Voskhod IVA is released.

Blistering Cold and Summer Heat, nothing is a good choice. Though if I were to choose, I'd choose cold if I only stay at home because it's cozy. Not like we have winter on tropical places. lol

Where are you from?

Well, I used to complain about rotten weather here... But come to think of it, it's pretty balmy in Poland right now, considering what Russia and US are both going through...

Anyway, I can now see the real reason for Russian annexation of the Crimea. :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.