Space Factory

MrTheBull

Hmm.. I think you should ask iamaphazael from Apollo Mission Pack scince he is ready to give the mod to somebody else due to his lack of time to work on it. That includes the Saturn V and an early version of the LM. It requires maybe some re-modeling and definiately a re-texturing. Than you could have the first complete Apollo mod in a long time scince Kerpollo.

Hmm.. I think you should ask iamaphazael from Apollo Mission Pack scince he is ready to give the mod to somebody else due to his lack of time to work on it. That includes the Saturn V and an early version of the LM. It requires maybe some re-modeling and definiately a re-texturing. Than you could have the first complete Apollo mod in a long time scince Kerpollo.

That's a good idea. With MrTheBull Apollo and BobCat Soviet pack and with frizzank FASA all the good ol'Space Race spacecraft will be avaible! Except for Voskhod, that is :)

Except for Voskhod, that is :)

Maybe MrTheBull will make that. It's not too big of a stretch. An inflatable airlock, a new, 2-3 Kerbal IVA for Vostok pod and the retropack would be all that that'd needed. Perhaps also adding an integrated parachute to Vostok pod would be good, but that'd be useful for Vostok itself, too, since it did have a parachute, even though the pilot was supposed to eject.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, the Soyuz variant pack would be nice. BobCat officially ditched the early Soyuz from his pack, so you could not worry about compatibility with his stuff (only with the rocket).

i'd like to create some cool parts for my own pack. But i have no idea what people would like to see in KSP) =D

Hmm, I'd say finish the Apollo CSM first, then, if you want to, make a Saturn I-B. The Saturn I-B was used to launch the Apollo CSM when it was used for Skylab crew transfers.

Fun fact: the Saturn I-B wasn't capable of putting a fully fueled Apollo CSM in orbit, so they drained about half the fuel out of it. It didn't need it anyway, when it wasn't going to the Moon.

EDIT: Oh, and MrTheBull, there is a small inaccuracy in the Angara pack. The ANGARA 5P isn't going to use fuel crossfeed - it will activate the radial boosters first, and only when they are burnt out and dropped it will activate the center stage.

Edited by wasmic

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.