Space Factory

MrTheBull

This is random blue ball)

"If you look to out of the windows to the right, you'll be able to see Jool. If you look out the windows to your left, you'll be able to see a random blue ball, which is where we're headed. The surface temperature of Random Blue Ball is currently randomly fluctuating, and the winds are not better. Recommended clothing includes random things selected from your closet."

we have enough russian toys to play with I vote Skylab its not been done properly

We don't have enough Russian stuff!!!! But yh Skylab would be nice.

Black Arrow needs some loving, there is one but badly done (the oxidiser runs out before the fuel on 1st stage, for one).

We don't have enough Russian stuff!!!! But yh Skylab would be nice.

Black Arrow needs some loving, there is one but badly done (the oxidiser runs out before the fuel on 1st stage, for one).

ouch.... That's a simple .cfg edit! Fuel and Ox have a 0.9:1.1 relationship... unless the modmaker did something REAL funky with the engines.

EDIT: DL'd the old Black Arrow, and I'll start to tinker with it and see if I can get her to run again.

Edited by MaverickSawyer

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.