Space Factory

MrTheBull

Sorry if I offended you, but it is oftenly quite hard to get what people mean over the internet - seen from my point of view, it was much more probable that you thought that Venera was a Mars lander, rather than you noting how the Venera could also be used as a mars lander/looked like a Mars lander. There were a lot of different factors that led me to assume that you thought Venera were Mars landers, so please don't blame me. Your wording wasn't exactly clear, either.

wasnt blaming you, rather said "tell me if you dont understand"

my english is pretty horrible so I wasnt surprised... but I'm not SUCH an idiot to confuse a venus lander with a mars lander... :D

wasnt blaming you, rather said "tell me if you dont understand"

my english is pretty horrible so I wasnt surprised... but I'm not SUCH an idiot to confuse a venus lander with a mars lander... :D

We,, when I google image searched for Venera probe, I actually thought it was a mars lander from some of the pictures, until I actually read about the probe.

Oh, and about your English being horrible? I can spot... what, three capitalization errors and a missing apostrophe. I wouldn't call that bad English, it's actually quite good by internet standards.

Okay, so I just did a munshot with the Vostok. With the soyuz second stage. I only had to make a 30 m/s correction burn with the block E, otherwise, I didn't use it at all. Something tells me that the Vostok might be a bit light, or something, seeing as it can be put on a collision trajectory to the mun without even using the block E. Or do I just have a too efficient launch profile? :D

Now this looks awesome. :) Pehraps the hull might've been whiter, but that's about it. Is the engine detachable, or fused into the tank like on BobCat's rockets? I assume the nosecone is detachable, that would simplify construction somewhat.

Also, what upper stages are you planning? You could model the Briz-M (with tank removed it'd also make Briz-KM for Angara 1.1) and/or KVTK. KSLV-1, which is based on Angara, used one dinky, solid fuel kick motor inside a tapering shroud, that could be an interesting addition to the family. Or you could forgo all that, since the 5P (PPTS launcher) doesn't use an upper stage at all.

Edited by Guest

If he's making it in realistic size, it'd be 1.9m in diameter. Second stage will be larger, though.

I think he's making it 2.5m - that way, it will fit with the PPTS.

Oh, and MrTheBull, are there any status updates on the Apollo CSM?

Now this looks awesome. :) Pehraps the hull might've been whiter, but that's about it. Is the engine detachable, or fused into the tank like on BobCat's rockets? I assume the nosecone is detachable, that would simplify construction somewhat.

Also, what upper stages are you planning? You could model the Briz-M (with tank removed it'd also make Briz-KM for Angara 1.1) and/or KVTK. KSLV-1, which is based on Angara, used one dinky, solid fuel kick motor inside a tapering shroud, that could be an interesting addition to the family. Or you could forgo all that, since the 5P (PPTS launcher) doesn't use an upper stage at all.

Engine and nosecone is detachable. I think i can create a lot of detail for ANGARA. Like Briz M and etc. Maybe i will create a pack.

I like it so far. Does the shroud around the engine eject? The earlier picture shows half a shroud, and half an exposed engine. Also, is it a 1.25m or 2.5m diameter design?

Yes. it's jettison for engine. it can be ejected. And it 2.5m diameter. Like PTK NP

Oh, and MrTheBull, are there any status updates on the Apollo CSM?

Apollo is almost done. I need to create parachute. and then i'll can say the release date)

MrTheBull! Are there any chance to add rastermonitor for PTK NP pod?

Yes. it will be added in next update. I'm planning to create ANGARA pack with PTK NP and parts for angara. monitor will be added. Don't worry

Is that the "large" A5 shroud? It looks short for that, but diameter is right. From what I've seen, A3 shroud has the same diameter as the 3rd stage.

This is procedural shroud. I'm still working on my own.

does the PTK NP require bobcat's soviet pack?

No

MrTheBull! Are there any chance to add rastermonitor for PTK NP pod?
Yes. it will be added in next update. I'm planning to create ANGARA pack with PTK NP and parts for angara. monitor will be added. Don't worry

Thank you sir! You are great!

Emm.. No =D

I want to create shrouds like on my N-1 or Vostok.

Oh, alright. When you said procedural, I was all like "WOOO!". But then again, I see how it could be pretty hard to actually make the fairings look like the real thing while using procedural fairings. Looks good nonetheless.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.