Space Factory

MrTheBull

Agreed. In fact, by the time the 4th launch had failed, the scientists had actually fixed the problems which had caused the failures in the engines - however, the Kremlin had lost patience with the Soviet space program and refused to invest in another N-1, which was massively expensive. The project was canned and the parts were ordered to be scrapped, however the scientists hid the engines as they were literally cutting edge. One of these were tested by america in the '90s by lockheed martin and not only did it work perfectly, it actually performed much better than their own rockets.

In fact, they are used all over the place apparently:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NK-15#Current_and_proposed_uses

Vostok have not one window...

Im have Vostok model... but...

KSP have limits... no any chance make good descent sequence. Need good working eject seat. Maybe if use Vanguard plugin.

It is an honor that you left a comment here! What do you think about my Vostok at all?

Vostok have not one window...

Im have Vostok model... but...

KSP have limits... no any chance make good descent sequence. Need good working eject seat. Maybe if use Vanguard plugin.

Where is VZOR to the real Vostok?

I use Vanguard plugin,to Vostok and everything are cool! :)

I think you can make better model and texture.

Remove reaction wheels and add RSC nozzle to bottom agregatnyi otsek.

IMHO need make descent capsule and ejection seat in 2 separate parts. For this

vostok_deorbit_sequence_02%252C0.jpg

I know that Gagarin landed not in the capsule. What's about model and textures - i'm very bad in this. Maybe in the future i can change it.

Where is VZOR to the real Vostok?

in bottom descent capsule. Vostok have Vzor + 3 window.

KAO

I think srf plugin work no good. Maybe besr way , use external command seat for this place, but im not sure. I have a lot experience in Vostok for KSP , but all possible way work no good.

thus and so im say "I cant make good Vostok in current game version" in my thread.

Edited by BobCat

I come back...:)

Please be patient about my suggestions,and i must tell,i don't create something model and i respect who can and spend time for share with us their work,like MrTheBull.

But i love this mod,and i believe i help little,with my suggestions and corrections.

I believe my next suggestions have base to the really Vostok 3KA.

Suggestion first:

29R9Ccv.jpg

ID8VDqq.jpg

And i find a diference to the navball,inside of IVA and outside:

qAdXYp1.jpg

the soyuz launcher used for the vostock missions didnt have the blok i third stage.

errr, no soyuz launchers were used for vostoK missions, but R7 derivatives named Vostok-K (cause the Soyuz, even whilst being most flown rocket of the R7 series, still is only a derivative of the R7)

and what can you place instead of Blok I, if there is no Blok E?!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.