Robocaft; Build, Drive, Fight!

[ Jeremy ]

Hahaha, I'm playing it right now, download and install was very quick but I just keep deleting cubes accidentally instead of placing them...

I wish you could get damaged by crashing

that way I'd make a kamikaze hovering rover

EDIT: This is my current car

ykKOSQN.png

It looks pretty well armored (that's the intention) but it is actually as weak as the others

the wheels are a problem also, it is pretty tipsy, slippery and cruising over a small hill makes my APC want to climb it all

Edited by cesarcurado

Initally it was a fun game. Then after an hour of playing the level 50 guys showed up and it's impossible to get credits ._.

My airships always roll over too. Idk why.

Eh I'l coem back to it in a year. Maybe it will be better then.

Edited by The Destroyer

Initally it was a fun game. Then after an hour of playing the level 50 guys showed up and it's impossible to get credits ._.

My airships always roll over too. Idk why.

Eh I'l coem back to it in a year. Maybe it will be better then.

True, gotta hate these guys who makes plastic boxes on wheels and spam turrets...

An alpha in P2W? How does that work? Greedy game creators think the game is so good they can do anything?

It's not exactly Pay to win guys. All it is, (because they need funding for the game) is with real money you can buy the blocks. But no premium content and It's easy enough to get the parts yourselves. You still have to earn levels and tech.

I "played" the game. Personally, they should put more emphasis on "ALPHA" The game lags so bad on the fastest settings, and I know it's not my computer because other people have had problems. And I can't even play. The screen just turns white and freezes. And the forums are awful, the people there aren't helpful at all. It might be a better game if I could play it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.