[1.2.0] Precise Node 1.2.4 - Precisely edit your maneuver nodes

blizzy78

Problem: In version 0.1 in KSP version 0.23.5, the O key no longer reopens the maneuver node control.

I'm pretty sure it did in my development environment, because I had to change that particular feature because of API changes in KSP. But I'll look into it again.

Another minor bug report, "Focus Vessel" no longer works.

I also had problems with the original 0.9 before I took over maintenance. I'll look into it.

I think I may have found a pretty major bug. I think that if you warp time in the tracking station or at the space center the plugin seems to lose track of time. When I warp in the tracking station the plugin doesn't seem to know how much time has really passed, so when I go back to fly the UT displayed by the new stock UT clock is ahead of the UT in precise node. The UT in precise node advances maybe a fourth of what it should have.

I think I may have found a pretty major bug. I think that if you warp time in the tracking station or at the space center the plugin seems to lose track of time.

I'm not at all sure what you are saying. Could it be that it is simply the time display that isn't working correctly, and that it has to do with the new "KSP time/Earth time" setting in KSP 0.23.5?

Does new version this still work in KSP 0.23?

Fancied the Maneuver node saving gizmo, was wanting to copy it's Module into all my command pods....

If this isn't possible in this new version is there a working link to a 0.9 download? A Quick google search revealed nothing.

And I'm not planning to update to KSP 0.23.5 until most mods are confirmed perfectly working or updated for 0.23.5 and I'm done with my current save.

Edited by GorillaZilla

Does new version this still work in KSP 0.23?

Except for the "Open maneuver node gizmo" function (default key mapping: O) it should work.

Please note that I don't plan to support older KSP versions once there is a new KSP release.

Yeesh that was a fast response, Didn't even have time to edit that last post up properly before you replied :-)

I take it the Node saving part is still intact with the Module Snippet in it's .cfg I can Copy where its needed?

Edited by GorillaZilla

I take it the Node saving part is still intact with the Module Snippet in it's .cfg I can Copy where its needed?

I version 0.10 I removed the MODULE block from the part's config, as well as removed the code that handled the node saving/loading.

And I'm not planning to update to KSP 0.23.5 until most mods are confirmed perfectly working or updated for 0.23.5 and I'm done with my current save.

Confirmed: most mods are working perfectly or updated for 0.23.5.

wPok1AZ.jpg

Like TheSpaceman I extensively use Caterpillar tracks

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/35147-RBI-Caterpillar-Tracks-Revival?p=1061443&viewfull=1#post1061443

Which like several of the mods I use have issues with 0.23.5....

Its early days for 0.23.5 at the moment , so going to be sticking to it for a while.

Some of the mods in that list I haven't Tried yet though, will have to look them up for sure :-) Hopefully any updated for 0.23.5 still work with 0.23

Cheers for the Deep Space Mission Pack fix By The Way ;-)

Edited by GorillaZilla

Is it possible to add a button for the 'next orbit/previous orbit' functionality that was added to the maneuver node system in 0.23.5? Not sure how easy that would be, but the functionality would be extremely useful when mapped to the keyboard. Maybe 0 and . since 1 and 3 are forward and back in time already?

Thankyou for taking a little time to help out a temporary 0.23 luddite out :)

Contributed 2cp to your coffee fund, Keep up the Awesome work on your toolbar I love how it unifies all the different mod and keeps the clutter down ;-)

Edited by GorillaZilla