[1.2.0] Precise Node 1.2.4 - Precisely edit your maneuver nodes

blizzy78

15 hours ago, Polnoch said:

And does it possible to create a little donation for a new version (and for my old very interesting games)? No donation information in first page :(

There is a donation link on the first post just below the download link.

I have a feature request:

since it doesn't seem to work that well withe the vanilla next orbit button (at least it didn't for me in 1.0.5) I'd like to have something like this build into precise node itself. one click on a (new) button behind the time e.g advance it one orbit. calling the vanilla function for it.

20 minutes ago, Bizz Keryear said:

I have a feature request:

since it doesn't seem to work that well withe the vanilla next orbit button (at least it didn't for me in 1.0.5) I'd like to have something like this build into precise node itself. one click on a (new) button behind the time e.g advance it one orbit. calling the vanilla function for it.

Already there :) Check options

On 31/03/2016 at 2:11 AM, clumsypilot said:

Managed to get it running on 1.1 prerelease and can't play without something like this, so I thought I'd share before the author realeases an official build. Use at your own risk:

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=06872778822304319855

SHA256: A159D964D2CB4461258828B1166A7C3BC8A29A998B169DB2A048AD9806277304

tested your recompile and it works great. thanks for filling the gap before Blizzy updates this at release

4 hours ago, AG5BPilot said:

The 1.1 compatible dev build definitely was working for me (Windows x64 pre-release) earlier, as I was seeing the KJR messages on screen as well as ships being obviously more resilient than the stock limp pasta.  However, recently, it appears to have stopped working -- no more KRJ messaging, and the the joints are definitely not reinforced.  Something changed.  It could be that the newer pre-release code (1174) broke KJR somehow, or some other mod I have loaded is interfering, but it had been working at the beginning of the pre-release but it's not currently functioning.

I think you're posting in the wrong topic... This is Precise Node.

1 hour ago, theersink said:

One slight problem with the 1.1 build. It leaves the little node star symbol on the screen when you delete the node. Symbols appear in all views as well, not just the map view.

Seeing this, too. It doesn't happen all the time, can't consistently replicate it. The node markers follow you to the main menu.

You know what would make this even more awesome? The ability to 'lock' dV on a direction (prograde/retrograde, radial/antiradial, etc.). So many times I've been futzing with one of them and pulled another and gone ARGH and had to reset one direction to zero.

21 hours ago, symmeclept said:

Seeing this, too. It doesn't happen all the time, can't consistently replicate it. The node markers follow you to the main menu.

Seems like it happens when I delete any node using 'Delete' button on this mod's GUI. Clicking on 'X' button on the node leaves no marker.

On 8.4.2016 at 10:39 PM, Genolution said:

Thank you so much Regex and Blizzy78. This has saved me so much frustration over the past.. Good lord! How many years now?. Please keep up the awesome work. Coffee incoming...

The first release is from 2013, I believe. Oh, and thanks!

Edited by blizzy78

Hi folks!

Not sure if I have a fault with my precise node module or if it's by design.  I've restarted career mode using different mods, and now my precise node doesn't show apoapsis and periapsis height.  There is nothing between eject inclination and conics mode.  I need to hover my mouse over the ap node on the projected plot to see how high or low I'll end up. Is this because I haven't unlocked some tech? It seems a needless inconvenience if so, as I have the information, but I have to make an adjustment, move mouse to plot, rinse and repeat (much like with regular node manipulation).  I wonder if I've been spoiled by mechjeb for all, but if so, what do I need to unlock/upgrade to get this info back?

Or do I have a fault?

8 hours ago, Chippy the Space Dog said:

Hi folks!

Not sure if I have a fault with my precise node module or if it's by design.  I've restarted career mode using different mods, and now my precise node doesn't show apoapsis and periapsis height.  There is nothing between eject inclination and conics mode.  I need to hover my mouse over the ap node on the projected plot to see how high or low I'll end up. Is this because I haven't unlocked some tech? It seems a needless inconvenience if so, as I have the information, but I have to make an adjustment, move mouse to plot, rinse and repeat (much like with regular node manipulation).  I wonder if I've been spoiled by mechjeb for all, but if so, what do I need to unlock/upgrade to get this info back?

Or do I have a fault?

Yes that sounds normal; you need to upgrade the tracking station and the mission control building to obtain "flight planning".

6 minutes ago, Chippy the Space Dog said:

Thank you Gnivler! Though I should have said although I'm not very far along the tech tree (tier 5) I have level 3 (fully upgraded) tracking station and mission control.

Ahh!  My fault for not reading that well enough, sorry.  I just woke up :)  Looks like you got another reply from a very reputable source!