[1.2.0] Precise Node 1.2.4 - Precisely edit your maneuver nodes

blizzy78

I'm loath to ask you do to this, but would it be possible to get the intuitive node behavior without the rest of PreciseNode? I've been using using the patch that TechnocratiK put in his bug report, but that doesn't work in 1.1.

Edited by Armisael

12 minutes ago, FreeThinker said:

I'm not sure this has been addressed but whenever I install KER and Precise Maneuver, I get infinite of Null Reference Exception on the Error log during Flight.

"Precise Maneuver" or "Precise Node"? This is Precise Node thread and I know  there is some problem with Precise Maneuver through errors atm, but you would have to check that thread for more details.

2 minutes ago, Vorg said:

"Precise Maneuver" or "Precise Node"? This is Precise Node thread and I know  there is some problem with Precise Maneuver through errors atm, but you would have to check that thread for more details.

Lol, I though they were the same tool. Good to know they are competitors

The current version doesn't seem to have the buttons for placing the node at apoapsis et al., or am I missing something?

9 hours ago, Gazpar said:

I've a problem. The manuever nodes close from nowhere whatever I put too much dV or click my orbit path after making said node. Any solutions on this?

I think it's a stock bug. I don't use Precise Node atm but this happens to me too.

Am I the only one getting clickthrough? When I'm clicking the PN buttons, the orbits behind it in map mode keep offering me to warp to them or focus on them.

If necessary I can provide a log and I've got a LOT of mods installed so it may be some weird interaction.

On 5/5/2016 at 1:12 PM, 5thHorseman said:

Am I the only one getting clickthrough? ... I've got a LOT of mods installed so it may be some weird interaction.

I doubt it's a mod conflict; as I'm having the same issue with relatively few mods installed (just informational/utility mods, no parts or beautification mods). 

Then again, that was with PN v1.2.2, haven't tried 1.2.3 yet.

4 hours ago, Ame said:

I doubt it's a mod conflict; as I'm having the same issue with relatively few mods installed (just informational/utility mods, no parts or beautification mods). 

Then again, that was with PN v1.2.2, haven't tried 1.2.3 yet.

I never used 1.2.2 because I didn't try anything that needed much maneuver node editing (due to stock issues) until KSP 1.1.2 came out.