Violation of Newton's third law with a new space propellant invented by me.

So, if you turn the turbine on, it moves in the direction of the sheets?

The video's "About" section:

Propellant invented by: Víctor Espinoza Guédez Elias

Email: [email protected]

Propellant VEEG - The theory of action and reaction from Newton's third law is refuted.

My prototype is completely closed and moves in the direction of the sheets.

I hope the results of the experiments in aerospace companies, to calculate its strength and know if can get to the planet Mars.

IMPORTANT 1: the sheets must not occupy the entire space of the output of the turbine because the air of the turbine, will upload the air diverted by the sheets. So the air will have a just sense of direction.

IMPORTANT 2: So the turbine compresses air you must increase the pressure inside the box. This pressure must be performed with a cylinder of air compressed.

So the turbine compress the air inside the box and this makes it move? This wouldn't work. It's like blowing on your own sail.

Edited by Giggleplex777

Without any sort of description on how it works, I can only get this out of it:

The turbine blows air and compresses it in the box, and the compressed air blows back out. While it's a good theory, it's impossible for any type of affordable propulsion. The amount of air blowing out is limited and so is the dV and the thrust. I can only imagine that as this gets bigger, the positive results get smaller and smaller. Kind of like what Giggleplex said it's like blowing on your own sail.

TL;DR It won't work because science.

Why are you posting this on here?

Don't you know what this kind of thing is worth if it actually works?

You should take it straightaway to the US Patent Office and protect your rights on this invention before other inventors viewing this forum steal your idea and take it for themselves.

Patent pending means nothing at all if you havent actually filed a patent application, in which case you must show the application number.

Edited by OdinYggd

So, if you turn the turbine on, it moves in the direction of the sheets?

The video's "About" section:

So the turbine compress the air inside the box and this makes it move? This wouldn't work. It's like blowing on your own sail.

The pressure inside the box with the turbine will increase with a compressed air cylinder. This is for the turbine to fill with air.

Why is it that so many posts in the "Science" section has such a habit of grotesquely distorting, murdering, and outright mutilating actual science? Come on, people.

Comparing this crap to science is an insult! Even my farts are more scientific than this.

Did I just watch a 10 sec Youtube video of a still diagram?

I guess you did. (Don't be ashamed, we all watched hoping for some miraculous explanation.)

Comparing this crap to science is an insult! Even my farts are more scientific than this.

I guess you did. (Don't be ashamed, we all watched hoping for some miraculous explanation.)

The Propellant VEEG It is filled with air. The plastic bag in the prototype of the home It is for 12 volt computer fan It may attract air and then the plastic bag returns to its normal state. It is not that it will end the air in the space because the plastic bag will be completely closed and sealed with adhesive tape, in the case of the prototype for the home. In space, you would use a turbine several fans that compressed air so that you have more strength and push the sheet stronger or several sheets that go on air turbine that runs with an electric motor or several motors. If I am speculating on this turbine because you have to prove it in an aerospace company, but in the case of the propellant for the House I I checked it and the bag has air that will not be exhausted, but that won't be re-used all the time. In the case of space, turbine would need one greater than the atmospheric pressure to be able to compress air and is for this reason that I said on Youtube that it would need a cylinder of compressed air to fill the box where being the turbine and the sheets. I hope to have explained the case of my space propellant and propellant of the House who refuted Newton's third law and turns it into a propellant that does not need fuel because it will always use the same air repeatedly.

The air is always there inside. In the two cases.

Very affectionately,

Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez

This is a historical moment ladies and gentlemen, one that will revolutionize space travel! Alas Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez is a pioneer, for he took newtons laws not as a obstacle but as a challenge. With his wonderful device we will forge a new destiny among the stars.