0.22 new features: Subassemblies and science!

Mokmo

Yeah I'm excited for both these things. I understand why they're doing work on the careermode but it doesn't interest me that much. I really hope to see some stuff that'll influence the sandbox mode in the coming updates, like stock versions of docking cam/alignment indicator, movable parts and resources so up till now I was secretly a bit disappointed but I'm happy with the Subassembly and the Science...

Looks nice! Subassemblies will be great. Hopefully, this update will also include a CTRL-Z function in the VAB, as well :)

There already is a CTRL-Z function. It undoes what you did.

I really want that science stuff. Sub assembly stuff will be good, but I can live without it if I get cool science stuff!

As for the science module, I'm also hoping they make smaller versions for the probes as well. At least for the minimalists, we can actually fit them on robotic rovers without making them look really huge and misproportioned.

Maybe they collect data slower or collect less of it, to make up for the size.

I hope the old saves will be compatible. I'd hate to lose my progress. So far it worked fine when transferred through two or three versions...

Probably. However Tech tree will only be available in Career Mode. Sandbox will have everything unlocked.

That's my understanding anyhow.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.