Eve

Sirine

NO MECHJEB

Download here ->Craft file

Mk2 version :- The lifter able to lift from ground Zero. So, land anywhere you want.

Include the

Kerbin Lifter+

Transport to Eve+

Eve Lander+

Eve Lifter+

Transport back to Kerbin

But without transport back to Kerbin Surface. (I believe you can send a small SSTO to rescue your Kerbalnault, at Kerbin Orbit.)

Part Count: 917 (!)

Mass: 1795.45 Tons. (!!)

Operating instruction:-

1) Press 1 for ladder.

2) Press 0 for lock gimbal.

3) When leaving Eve. Remember to quick save (F5). The last 3 Aerospike Engine will become unstable due to no gimbal control.

Just make sure you are pointing UP. A 10 Degree bend will lead you to disaster.

NOTE: The author (Me) intended NOT to include any image of the ship. If you happened to use it. Please post some image here..(in this thread. Thank).

Edited by KasperVld

• 1 month later...
This does not make you superior in any way.

It does. It means (assuming they're telling the truth, and I don't think an Eve ascent is the most difficult test of piloting skill; Eve is a builder's challenge, not a pilot's challenge) they can fly better than someone who relies on an autopilot; they have superior manual piloting skill. It's your prerogative not to care and not to value that, but trying to make out that they aren't a better pilot in that area is wrong.

There's certainly more to piloting than timing and reflexes but that's irrelevant to the simple case of whether someone is or is not a good manual pilot of ascents and descents, which is the case in point.

Rubbing your anti-mechjeb elitism in peoples faces like this is a very good method to derail your own thread.

Which, by the way, is fairly hypocritical. You seem to be proud of not "cheating" because of not using mechjeb yet you use quicksave to repeat the launch until it goes straight based on luck.

On top of that, nobody will know how your skillfully piloted craft will perform, because no piccy, no clicky!

Edited by Psycix

Rubbing your anti-mechjeb elitism in peoples faces like this is a very good method to derail your own thread.

Which, by the way, is fairly hypocritical. You seem to be proud of not "cheating" because of not using mechjeb yet you use quicksave to repeat the launch until it goes straight based on luck.

On top of that, nobody will know how your skillfully piloted craft will perform, because no piccy, no clicky!

Alright people, let's not turn me pointing out one thing into a derailed mechjeb war. Back on topic of the craft. ANd yes, no piccy, no clicky. OP, add pick please.

Remember this. I gain nothing if you use/test my craft. You are the one who was actually 'lost' via not download it. If you dont think so,don't ask for picture.

Edited by Sirine

• 3 weeks later...
Remember this. I gain nothing if you use/test my craft. You are the one who was actually 'lost' via not download it. If you dont think so,don't ask for picture.

The only real reason to not include pics is laziness. People want to know what they're getting. If you want to share your craft (which I assume you do since you posted here) you have to take that into account. And acting like your craft is a gift to the world makes you sound like an ass.

The only real reason to not include pics is laziness. People want to know what they're getting. If you want to share your craft (which I assume you do since you posted here) you have to take that into account. And acting like your craft is a gift to the world makes you sound like an ass.

Agreed. If you want to share it with people, post some pictures.

I doubt it was intended but the way you have worded things is "If you dont download this craft its your loss"

DkYfGWm.jpg

-mod snip-

I do so greatly apologize for attempting to assist you in warding off the previous commenters about complaining about no pictures.

I shall leave you to fail in peace now.

Edited by FEichinger
Cleaning up.

Download and put it to your KSP game is apparently too complicated for you, so don't do it then. Thanks.

Edited by FEichinger
Nicened up ... A bit ... Maybe.

-mod snip-

For some users it may be an intensive task. Not everyone here has a computer that can take under a minute to load KSP. My KSP for example takes up to five minutes to load up. It'd be easier and much kinder of you to post up some pictures of the ship so we can at least make a judgement on what we're about to download.

Edited by FEichinger

It does. It means (assuming they're telling the truth, and I don't think an Eve ascent is the most difficult test of piloting skill; Eve is a builder's challenge, not a pilot's challenge) they can fly better than someone who relies on an autopilot; they have superior manual piloting skill. It's your prerogative not to care and not to value that, but trying to make out that they aren't a better pilot in that area is wrong.

There's certainly more to piloting than timing and reflexes but that's irrelevant to the simple case of whether someone is or is not a good manual pilot of ascents and descents, which is the case in point.

Also, you, please don't comment with your anti-mechjeb propaganda. Some people use it not because they don't know how to play the game, but because they are tired of performing the same tasks over and over again. I, for one, greatly enjoy watching something doing a job for me.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.