[0.22]copenhagen sub-orbitals 'TYCHO BRATHE' now released!

tjitte

I runnign into the same problems as you, either the IVA works as espacted and the kerbal is not isible from the outside OR you can sea him but the IVA gets displaced. also i don't think the plugin spawns a kerbal, i suspec that it somehow makes it visible to the main camera's(wich are two, one for close range and one for far away)

I runnign into the same problems as you, either the IVA works as espacted and the kerbal is not isible from the outside OR you can sea him but the IVA gets displaced. also i don't think the plugin spawns a kerbal, i suspec that it somehow makes it visible to the main camera's(wich are two, one for close range and one for far away)

So you have compiled the original .cs file with no edits and it works like the .dll in the mod? Please I need to know, if I can get to that point then I have a place to work from...

I was fairly sure that the plugin spawns the Kerbal, but I could yet be wrong

part.internalModel.SetVisible(true);
part.vessel.SetActiveInternalPart(part);

if (part.protoModuleCrew.Count > 0 && isActive)
{
part.vessel.SpawnCrew();
}

Sorry, been waiting weeks to discuss this.

Edited by Jahulath

I did.t test that directly, but whis i replaced 'kspPosition' with part.transform.position' the IVA did show up like in the origonal, but again in the wrong place :(

Oh. I got excited there - if we had a working .cs file then we could get to work on it but changing a piece of code is a very different thing to mending one you haven't seen working in the first place. It should be as simple as changing that one line of IVA code, chopping out the sfrCommandPod : CommandPod class and then just checking it still works.

Sorry for the late reply, the storm that was raging europe has riped out my internet conection :l

I dint make any progress with the plugin, bet as soon as i get my internet back, il be able to release the heat 1x :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.