Put a Face to the name

Redneck

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, cubinator said:

Where can I find an upright Saturn V?

That's actually a 1:1 replica, not an actual Saturn V, but you can find it at the US Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville, Alabama. The building next to the replica actually contains a real Saturn V (although I think it was the STA or something) along with Apollo 12's quarantine center, one of the Apollo swing arms, the Apollo 16 capsule, and a whole bunch of other cool stuff!

It's also where Space Camp is.

• 1 month later...
55 minutes ago, Vanamonde said:

Well, I' male, but other than that you're wrong on all counts. :)

I'm gonna guess that you're 115 years old, going on 116. You probably connect through an upgraded ENIAC, and have hair long enough to make a really long rope out of.

14 hours ago, Dman979 said:

I'm gonna guess that you're 115 years old, going on 116. You probably connect through an upgraded ENIAC, and have hair long enough to make a really long rope out of.

Cheater. You have inside information. 

On 9/4/2017 at 10:32 AM, Ultimate Steve said:

That's actually a 1:1 replica, not an actual Saturn V, but you can find it at the US Space and Rocket Center in Huntsville, Alabama. The building next to the replica actually contains a real Saturn V (although I think it was the STA or something) along with Apollo 12's quarantine center, one of the Apollo swing arms, the Apollo 16 capsule, and a whole bunch of other cool stuff!

It's also where Space Camp is.

That picture is at the Welcome Center near Huntsville,  Alabama and is of a Saturn I-B.

19 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

That picture is at the Welcome Center near Huntsville,  Alabama and is of a Saturn I-B.

The picture I posted is of a Saturn V replica unless I am terribly mistaken. I did see the welcome center Saturn IB as well, though.

Picture I posted:

kKXDfK3.jpg

One cylinder for the most part, not many like the Saturn IB had.

Picture from far away:

EmfWy6w.jpg

I'm about 99% sure that isn't a Saturn IB, just saying...

Saturn_1_USSRC_2007_RK_2.jpg

That one, however, is.

• 2 weeks later...
On 24/10/2017 at 2:54 AM, The_Cat_In_Space said:

I will give some clues to myself: I am male, I'm Australian, I have black/brown hair, and like to wear beanies and dressing gowns (coats).

039 something not gonna add anithing else ^^ ace for know

Edited by WinkAllKerb''

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well, many of u have already seen me on my profile pic, but never in any bigger resolution than it's shown on my profile:

12246712_1382756731997vu59.jpg

The picture has some post-edited effects such as the smoke coming out of the gun's barrel and ejection port, tho the shell is an actual .45 ACP one hot-glued to the extractor as if it had just been ejected.

This picture is a little older, but one of the few pics of myself that I really like:

airsoft-ausrstungntubg.jpg

Quite obviously, that's me at an airsoft event on a local field.

Another pic of me that I like, screenshotted out of one of my slow motion recordings of me trying a manual on the pump track:

img-20150619-wa0001l6ujl.jpg

And then this last one is me holding my RC-Powers F-18:

f-18bru17.png

On 1/7/2018 at 2:28 PM, DualDesertEagle said:

Quite obviously, that's me at an airsoft event on a local field.

Awesome package here! I don't know what I would give to find some airsoft passionate to play again. Alas, around where I'm living right now there is only fat guys with real fire weapons... nobody else.

I only have one picture (from 2013) of this cool era.

48jR1u1.jpg

Yep, training on a chair. I later modified the SVD in a Chechen-like style.