Put a Face to the name

Redneck

1 hour ago, XB-70A said:

Awesome package here

Thanks, but unfortunately I had to sell all that stuff when I ran out of money yet another time in 2016. I miss that GHK G5. Its stock accuracy was great already and my plan was to upgrade it with an R-Hop and tuning barrel and make it a DMR. Got no further than installing a carbine extension kit and getting a scope for the day when I would finally have the gun upgraded to a point where said scope would come to good use. 

1 hour ago, XB-70A said:

Yep, training on a chair.

Who the hell cares if u shoot from a chair as long as u hit ur target and have fun doing so? :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/23/2017 at 1:15 AM, Vanamonde said:

Well, I' male, but other than that you're wrong on all counts. :)

That did make sense. You're the cool mod. Along with most of the mods. I just realized this forum is better than all others combined... What Is wrong with the internet.

4 hours ago, Majorjim! said:

Yes it is a bit.

Here's a clearer picture I took today. 

Oooh still rockin the beard.

You work on a boat for a day job?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is me.

GcnYI2f.jpg

I work for an industrial services contractor, specifically the Chemical Division utilizing incredibly hot corrosives to wash out the insides of heat exchanging equipment to save oil companies millions of dollars in wages and down time where oil production is slowed or halted.

PLm1DEe.jpg

Here's my space suit. I get to wear it all the time, even when it's 35°C on days like today, and how tomorrow will be. I hope the Kerbals have better means to regulate temperature inside of thier space suits, because... omfg...

th53eHE.jpg

22 hours ago, MisterKerman said:

Here's my space suit. I get to wear it all the time, even when it's 35°C on days like today, and how tomorrow will be. I hope the Kerbals have better means to regulate temperature inside of thier space suits, because... omfg...

That looks incredibly annoying o work in constantly especially in the heat. Probably better than having your face melted off/burned.

Curious why there isn't a cooling garment of some form. Or if you could make one yourself?

3 hours ago, qzgy said:

That looks incredibly annoying o work in constantly especially in the heat. Probably better than having your face melted off/burned.

Curious why there isn't a cooling garment of some form. Or if you could make one yourself?

We have them but they aren't worth the trouble. Cool vests are basically just wearing wet clothing and it doesn't last for long.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/10/2018 at 4:10 PM, PaperAviator said:

oAsDKNr.png

There I am, on top of those rocks. Sorry if the image is a little overexposed :P

It is literally a white screen with some vaguely rock shaped lines at the bottom.

I'd say the pictures fine.

• 4 weeks later...