Put a Face to the name

Redneck

Thick, THICK blond hair. 

Fair as can be. (My profile pic is a lie, I AM NOT A CLAMMY GRAY)

Also quite tall. 

Used to wear glasses, until I found out they barely helped my eyesight.

Edited by Fraston

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/25/2018 at 12:21 PM, Fraston said:

I would like, but i ran out of reactions yesterday and it still hasn't updated. :/

On that, my hair has grown back so I'm back to having thick, either-brown-or-black-probably-somewhere-in-between-its-just-really-dark hair.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/12/2018 at 8:04 PM, Nivee~ said:

Hmm, I am female of my species, friends call me a 'space nutjob', brunette, brown eyes, 4'10" and three quarters Indian and a quarter Vietnamese!(My grandma  on the maternal side is Vietnamese , she eloped with grandpa long ago! :D Their story could be a Hollywood blockbuster!!)

Hollywood? or Bollywood?

(I'm never completely sure what someone means when someone says Indian these days. I assume it means south Asian, but with a typical North American bias I can never be completely sure)

Edit: I guess it's time for a new pic. Christmas morning comes too early when you have kids

R8jZQQB.jpg

Edit March 6: I suppose I should mention the mug was a custom-printed Christmas gift

Edited by StrandedonEarth

15 hours ago, StrandedonEarth said:

(I'm never completely sure what someone means when someone says Indian these days. I assume it means south Asian, but with a typical North American bias I can never be completely sure)

We can safely blame Christopher Columbus for that one :) I am South Asian, just to be clear.

15 hours ago, StrandedonEarth said:

Hollywood? or Bollywood?

Well, Hollywood could produce it, then Bollywood can 'remake' it.(read: make a cheap knockoff)  :D

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2019 at 1:27 AM, FleshJeb said:

I eat SRBs for breakfast:

You, Sir, need to quit smoking!  Just do it.  Sorry, nothing worse than an ex-smoker.  Take my word for it - quit now:mellow:

I'm told by too many that I look just like Bob Weir.  I have to admit, the resemblance is uncannyThis picture for example... spot on... although back in the day, I had longer hair, and at least 50lbs more muscle than him.

Edited by LordFerret

...Relatively Dirty Face, slightly missaligned eyes, Thick lips (for some reasons), with something that looks like a fungus in forehead (don't ask), narrow eyes even though i'm no Chinese, with lots of Acnes (maybe)...5.5 Feet tall (halp pls, how to write n'm Feet notation, i'm 167 in Centimeters), short black hair, pointed nose...

o3vmsFE.jpg

Me in my Bedroom...after School (sorry for the terrible quality).

(WHY MOST OF YOU GUYS ARE SO HANDSOME (and pretty...) !!!)

I'm 17 By the way...maybe tell me if you're younger (and show your face if you don't mind...)

Edited by GRS

• 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Lo Var Lachland said:

Am I being weird or do you look like Robin Williams?

Well, Mork wasn't stranded on Earth like I am, but I suppose there is some resemblance, which my wife confirmed. But she thinks I (or the younger, thinner, me) look more like Jesse Spencer, the actor from House, M.D. (good showand Chicago Fire (sorta-soapy show that I don't mind watching , eye-candy for both of us. Just ignore the procedural holes that smack even a layman like me in the face)

Spoiler

jesse-spencer-billboard-music-awards-05-mgm-grand-arena-las-vegas-BK04CT.jpg

OTOH, I was getting rather shaggy, and thought I was starting to resemble Mark Hamill in TLJI just went to the barber and got my hair and beard trimmed, now I seem to resemble a young Obi-Wan (Ewan McGregor).

But after seeing former Canadian astronaut Marc Garneau on TV (first Canadian in space, now Canadian Transport Minister), I was blown away by how much he resembles my dad, especially the nose (those family nostrils could serve as intakes for a Goliath engine). It must be a French-Canadian thing; there must be some degree of cousinship there.

Or maybe we're both being weird...

Edited by StrandedonEarth

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Kernel Kraken said:

Is this supposed to be a graph of your face or something? I am utterly confused and Honors Algebra 1 has not covered this. Halp

Reverse image search says it's the "Standard Model Lagrangian," and is an expanded version of everything known about particle physics.