Put a Face to the name

Redneck

• 4 weeks later...

I won't post my real face but I can describe who I am:

My true name is Maximus Decimus Meridius. I am a Commander of the Armies of the North. My rank is General of the Felix Legions. I am a loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius.

I am also Father to a murdered son, as well as a husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

• 1 month later...
On 8/5/2013 at 3:02 PM, Tw1 said:

Here's one of me, bit small, this was when I visited the world's largest (by area) scale model of the solar system.

Cim2EJl.jpg

On 3/23/2015 at 3:47 PM, Tw1 said:

Well, in a similar vein, here's me with a well known Australian astronomer and science communicator, who also happens to be the head of the observatory I visited in the last photo I posted here.

vvVa0MM.jpg

And this is me now: 

zYtYK0D.png

Recent graduated from the time lord academy, now just got to find some work (designing things) and plan some further research.
Might fight some daleks along the way. 

2Biqi3i.jpg

Despite this, I am yet to get my Tardis licence, and have to take the train everywhere. 

qtgscF0.jpg

Edited by Tw1

On 8/18/2019 at 12:51 AM, Lo Var Lachland said:

Still not gonna post my face but I have more teasers.
Northern Michigan, August 2019.
Since my last post I've grown 2 inches, now 6' 4".

il40KQg.jpg

Jeez, do you have Anton's Key or something? You are like, 6' 4" taller than me.

Edited by Kernel Kraken

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Guys, this is not a joke thread. If you're posting here, you should, ideally, be: A. Putting a real face to your username or B. Commenting on someone else's picture (nicely). If you don't want to do either, that's fine. No one is forcing you to post in this thread.

I just removed about 5 months' worth of posts for being off-topic, starting immediately after @Deddly's chill. If this keeps up, we might have to start handing out warns. :mad:

Edited by Dman979
Changed word choice for .clarity

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I decided that it might be a cool thing for people to see what I really do look like. I have changed hairstyles A LOT in the past seven months. I go buzz cut time to time, somethings I will grow it out, and sometimes I just let it be crazy. IDK, appearance has always been something I never been too worried about. 

Right now, living with the buzz cut (just because it feels better not really because it looks better.) With getting close to last school years, I am trying to find that "defining hairstyle."

Anyway, here is astronaut real life Doodles:

The_Doodling_Astronaut_face_reveal.png

It says out of date and that's right, that was near beginning of pandemic

Let's just say for now, pandemic changed what I looked like quite a bit, and not in a positive way :blush:

But anyway, that's real life doodles.

7 hours ago, Lewie said:

For some reason, my eyes appear to be brownish, but they're actully grey. I dunno why)

The picture is taken in a low-light setting, which makes it difficult for the camera to properly reproduce colours and other details. You can compensate by adjusting white balance, but the best way is to take the image when you have plenty of natural light pointing at you, perhaps outside or in front of a window. 

4 hours ago, Deddly said:

The picture is taken in a low-light setting, which makes it difficult for the camera to properly reproduce colours and other details. You can compensate by adjusting white balance, but the best way is to take the image when you have plenty of natural light pointing at you, perhaps outside or in front of a window. 

Thanks! Good to know that

Edited by Lewie