Put a Face to the name

Redneck

Isn't it a bad idea to post potentially identifiable information. He got the idea from another forum. But do we know the reason. Let alone it being potentially usable regardless. I've seen some weird stuff going on in forums lately, And major game forums on top of it, of people trying to claim that things like wifi passwords and other data are not harmful because people are too far away. And the forum owner(companies not private forums.) upholding this. This might be something people should be precautious off.

Couldn't this be used to do bad things with phones now a days if someone has access to underlying things via apps or whatnot? Let alone if you ever have to work or use a companies facial data if it becomes a security method. Same with eye data potentially.

Edited by Arugela

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, StrandedonEarth said:

I started thinking that maybe the goatee was getting long enough to be a safety hazard (I work around machinery) so my wife chopped it off with her Pampered Chef shears...

<Snip>

Always go with the wife. Mine says she has to stare at me more than I stare at myself so her opinion trumps mine, can't argue with logic like that. ;p

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Don't quite know if I've done one of these but why the heck not!

Spoiler

20220716-170458.jpg

20220209-084308.jpg

(That's me in the black jacket!)

On 2/8/2016 at 7:57 AM, Just Jim said:

Oh, OK.... I don't know why someone would want to see my ugly mug... lol... but here ya go.

This was me goofing around at a flute festival a few years ago.

8UKH1FD.jpg

HOLY COW!

IT'S EXACTLY LIKE THE KERBAL!!

6 hours ago, AtomicTech said:

HOLY COW!

hehehe, yup!
One of the teams partner is a great artist, and Kerbalized several of us a couple years ago.
And that was the pic they used to make mine.
I absolutely love the baby Kraken stuck to my head in the Kerbal version...  :vallove:  :heart_eyes:

8 hours ago, AtomicTech said:

@Just Jim, the man, the legend, the Kerbal! :cool:

This is a more recent photo of me than the earlier one on this thread. Because of health-related issues, I've had to change my lifestyle and am losing weight. I'm now averaging about 192 pounds (87.08 Kg) and have lost 24 pounds (10.88 Kg) since I began my weight loss journey a little over 18 months ago.

iLGdJvj.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...