Put a Face to the name

Redneck

My insignificant self at an insignificant location in our insignificant world :)

cestmoi2.png

I am 15 in this picture, and standing in the middle of a round-about at the end of the Champs-Élysées. Fortunately, a man called Napoléon built a big marble thingie in the middle of it so i could take this picture with quite the view! That\'s the Defense over there, it\'s appareantly important to the business of Ãle-de-France.

Anywho, i didn\'t have any better, might get it one day, i currently don\'t have any good camera beyond the one in my phone.

My insignificant self at an insignificant location in our insignificant world :)

cestmoi2.png

I am 15 in this picture, and standing in the middle of a round-about at the end of the Champs-Élysées. Fortunately, a man called Napoléon built a big marble thingie in the middle of it so i could take this picture with quite the view! That\'s the Defense over there, it\'s appareantly important to the business of Ãle-de-France.

Anywho, i didn\'t have any better, might get it one day, i currently don\'t have any good camera beyond the one in my phone.

how old is this picture?

cestmoi2.png

Lookin\' good!

I\'m probably the youngest person here by a long shot, but I\'m pretty mature for my age:

0NJh9.jpg

Yeah, I\'m only 12 :/

BAM, I\'m younger! ;P

Only been twelve for three months. And you\'re a Francophone, yeah? What\'s next? You live down the street from me? ;P

BAM, I\'m younger! ;P

Only been twelve for three months. And you\'re a Francophone, yeah? What\'s next? You live down the street from me? ;P

Well, I speak very basic French (Just finished French 1 this year, so I don\'t know much), but I\'ve never been to France, nor is anyone in my family from France. I wouldn\'t consider myself much of a Francophone.

Well, I speak very basic French (Just finished French 1 this year, so I don\'t know much), but I\'ve never been to France, nor is anyone in my family from France. I wouldn\'t consider myself much of a Francophone.

\'Bout the same here, though I was raised in a Quebecois environment (though not in Quebec), growing up to love smoked meat and the Habs. :D I speak decent French and get my work done WAY before anyone else most of the time.

Thanks

Your pic doesn\'t work anymore Captain, care to do a reupload sometime?

Well crap, so it doesn\'t. It seems the only copy I had was on my now dead laptop. I\'ll have to find a copy or take another one.

Cheers!

Capt\'n Skunky

KSP Community Manager

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...