Put a Face to the name

Redneck

Yes, it\'s three different PCs. The one on the right is my business PC. I do most of my browsing, coding, and communications(IRC/IM) on that one. The middle big screen PC is my gaming rig/graphics work PC. The PC on the left is my media server housing my MP3s, videos and download archives. The laptop is for GMail and social media shizzle.

Arrr!

Capt\'n Skunky

Woah...I thought you could just have one really good computer to do all of those things...

Thats the guy I would least expect to be a moderator, but you do fit your pirate name1

Appearances can be deceiving.

Specializing has its uses in this case.

Yup, makes for faster multitasking. Often I run a process on one PC and it\'s such a hog the computer is pretty much unusable for a few minutes. This allows me to keep working using a different PC. I\'m all about efficiency.

Arrr!

Capt\'n Skunky

Appearances can be deceiving.

Yup, makes for faster multitasking. Often I run a process on one PC and it\'s such a hog the computer is pretty much unusable for a few minutes. This allows me to keep working using a different PC. I\'m all about efficiency.

Arrr!

Capt\'n Skunky

But I could expect you to be a cmoic book writer

• 4 weeks later...

Here\'s a picture of me and my lovely Aussie Wife, at the Airport.

45970_1468266958159_1578139052_1102321_3819958_n.jpg

Here\'s a pic of my in my uniform at Naval Medical Center Portsmouth VA, I was a Hospital Corpsman. I left the Navy in 2007, and am currently a disabled Vet. Lower back injury and all that.

020307_04371.jpg

pdiHr.jpg

Me in my office plus weird iPhone resolution.

gOwgF.jpg

Battle station in work mode (left to right: Server monitor and keyboard hooked up to KVM, primary workstation monitor and my battle-worn MX518 mouse and keyboard, and my secondary monitor/TV.)

rzHmu.jpg

My trustworthy office assistant, Penny.

Also the server rack and telecom rack.