Put a Face to the name

Redneck

Here I am at my 5th Grade graduation ceremony. I was 11, now I am 13, but I haven\'t changed much over those 2 years.

fp5pnt.jpg

I\'m wearing an Armani (yes, Giorgio) about to receive a presidential recognition for academic excellence, along with the highest honor the school can bestow, and I am going to meet the namesake personally. I am also going to receive a packet containing other awards, including a Patriot\'s Pen award, several recognition certificates, and my final report card consisting of all A\'s. Its also the same suit I will use this April as a Master of Ceremonies for a Junior Achievement Conference. Sorry to brag, but that is how I am.

Guess it\'s bragging time? Don\'t read if you don\'t want your mind blown.

Alright, I\'m 16 and at college. With a full-ride scholarship.

If you can beat that, I\'ll strap myself to a booster.

I\'m 13(almost 14) and theoretically I have the knowledge necessary to make a game much, much more advanced than KSP.

Too bad I\'m lazy...

I\'m 13(almost 14) and theoretically I have the knowledge necessary to make a game much, much more advanced than KSP.

Too bad I\'m lazy...

Yes, theoretically. I have the knowledge of how to code to an extent, and 'theoretically' I have the knowledge to do the same, but trust me, things change A LOT in practice.

EDIT:

Sorry about the double post, I meant for this to edit my last post but must\'ve accidentally done something wrong.

Guest GroundHOG-2010

Yes, theoretically. I have the knowledge of how to code to an extent, and 'theoretically' I have the knowledge to do the same, but trust me, things change A LOT in practice.

EDIT:

Sorry about the double post, I meant for this to edit my last post but must\'ve accidentally done something wrong.

I can write games, but I am the same, and tend to be a little lazy.

I can write games, but I am the same, and tend to be a little lazy.

same, i was making this platformer for an ipod app but i thought for a second all the levels i would ened to entertain everyone, angry birds=99 cents, 100s of levels, my game so far, 2 levels

Guest GroundHOG-2010

same, i was making this platformer for an ipod app but i thought for a second all the levels i would ened to entertain everyone, angry birds=99 cents, 100s of levels, my game so far, 2 levels

Try randomly generating levels, its slightly harder, but you can have infinate levels for next to no space on the hard drive (and less download space, more to the point).

I\'m wearing an Armani (yes, Giorgio) about to receive a presidential recognition for academic excellence, along with the highest honor the school can bestow, and I am going to meet the namesake personally. I am also going to receive a packet containing other awards, including a Patriot\'s Pen award, several recognition certificates, and my final report card consisting of all A\'s. Its also the same suit I will use this April as a Master of Ceremonies for a Junior Achievement Conference. Sorry to brag, but that is how I am.

^

And then you woke up

33462_10150294835715182_849880181_15618373_2922555_n.jpg

I\'m 19 :I